Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

The Maestros of Merriment

Cosmetics_-_July_2019_-_Social_Media_and_Website_Post__1_.png?h=1920
The Merrymaker Troupe is a band of expert stage performers with an explosively arcane touch. Travelling the seas aboard their massive galleon, they practice, rehearse, and devise ever yet more fantastical displays of sparkling sorcery. Devoted to uplifting the spirits of citizens ground down by the harsh realities of life, they believe the respite they provide to be a worthy reward in itself.

Addons for the Maestros of Merriment cosmetics will be available in the Ashes of Creation shop from July 3, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific until August 7, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific. Don’t forget that the Pilgrimage of the Diviner addons will be removed on July 3, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific when the new cosmetics are added.

For more information, check out our news post: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2019-07-02-the-maestros-of-merriment
marketing.gif

Comments

• GumdropsGumdrops Member, Explorer, Kickstarter
    Nice Harry Potter Wizards Unite crossover!
    Reminder to stay on topic
  • WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Cinderhorn Steer looks fire !!
    Signature-management.gif?ex=65f88ff0&is=65e61af0&hm=b60a2978ee5b23ae1190691e2c655431c2027836a84bfd2e6b3d5c1c410cfc7d&
  • sylsyl Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    That mischievous little troll looks cute! And the robes look awesome! I can't wait to see them in the game. :smiley:
    forum_sig2.png
    Come take a look at ashesofcreation.wiki!
  • aevariaevari Member
    edited July 2019
    lowe1608 wrote: »

They kinda remind me more of Gandalf with the broad hat, staff and fireworks, but yeah magic ftw.

I really love that backpack
    "If you lose sight of something, the only person who can find it again is you"
  • VirulentVirulent Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Love it!

I must have that adorable mischevious friendly troll, does he randomly shoot rockets off periodically? (no more frequently then say 20 mins)

The Wonderwisp Galleon looks majestic and glorious, I cannot wait to see how that looks in game.

Backpack could be fun to wear while in a frisky mood, maybe unlike the Troll which would shoot rockets, the backpack would periodically shoot streamers and confetti?

The Cinderhorn Steer really took my breath. I hope the modeling team can do that concept art justice. I've seen a cinder/molten skin on things in other games and sometimes they just couldn't get it right. I think this Steer could be nothing short of astonishing if the "new tech" pans out, I can only imagine how stunning this will potentially look.

Great work on another set of limited time exclusives. I really love how these packs are one time ever available never to be offered again no matter what. It really makes it feel special buying them. So many games sell things like this saying they are special exclusive then turn around after a period of time to offer them again "by popular demand" or use redemption codes to give them out as promotions for gamecons and publicity shit. It always aggravates me to no end! Knowing that these exclusive packs truly are exclusive makes me much more willing to put money into them. xD
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    aevari wrote: »
    lowe1608 wrote: »

They kinda remind me more of Gandalf with the broad hat, staff and fireworks, but yeah magic ftw.

I really love that backpack

I had the same thoughts
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • craighton32craighton32 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I like the outfits and awesome troll, is that a pet skin?
  • MargaretKrohnMargaretKrohn Moderator, Staff
    I like the outfits and awesome troll, is that a pet skin?

Yep, the troll is a pet skin. =)
    marketing.gif
  • nastrandnastrand Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Yes looks more like LOTR than Harry Potter to me. Cinderhorn looks good.
  • Rem_Rem_ Member
    So cool!
    Poko.png
  • mozsta69mozsta69 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Interesting, the Troll is a example of the trolls of Verra I assume?
  • MargaretKrohnMargaretKrohn Moderator, Staff
    mozsta69 wrote: »
    Interesting, the Troll is a example of the trolls of Verra I assume?

There will be various types of trolls. This is one of smaller stature. ;)
    marketing.gif