Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Rocky Beginnings - Lore of the Quarrior

1__1_.jpg?h=250

Amidst the strange landscapes beyond the portal, there has proven to be no shortage of hostile wildlife, though fortunately a select few have defied this notion. Among them is a curiously docile creature clad in a veritable suit of stony armor.

Read on to learn more: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2019-07-30-rocky-beginnings
marketing.gif

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Lore about pangolins.

you win this time intrepid
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • I LOVE PANGOLINS. Please be pet?
    I LOVE PANGOLINS. Please be pet?

they were
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I regret not getting one. This is why we need models for monthly cosmetics.
    k2U15J3.png
  • These in game graphics are making me gush
  • WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Q_Q those animations are so cute ! Especially how it rolls. I rememberber doubting to get it and now i regret that i didnt :D
    Signature-management.gif?ex=65f88ff0&is=65e61af0&hm=b60a2978ee5b23ae1190691e2c655431c2027836a84bfd2e6b3d5c1c410cfc7d&
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    There will be many salty tears of regret in the future as more stuff from the "promise list" is released.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • plaguescapeplaguescape Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    arzosah wrote: »
    I regret not getting one. This is why we need models for monthly cosmetics.

agreed as much as i like art i really want to see what it looks like in game before buying, still great work much hope for future video bits
  • T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I checked to see if I'd gotten it; alas, no. :(
    If y'all would have these animations out when they are for sale, you'd sell a lot more.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

After seeing this I can't wait to see the Pseudo-dracolich pet.
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• BlackMystBlackMyst Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I can't wait to have this pet following me throughout Verra! It is adorable, these animations are what I imagined when I bought this particular months cosmetics.

Awesome to see that the animations met my hopes. Amazing work from everyone that is and has worked on the Quarrior. :smile:
  • NarysNarys Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I love the animations in this, they look absolutely fantastic!
    wtmb2cxjbyas.gif
  • JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    edited August 2019
    The unknown truth of them...

0THH8pT.png
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Of course they are cute . . . until you find them rummaging through your pack looking to snack on your gems and precious metals.