Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Is there a Download Link?

Just Bought the Explorer Plus package, and haven't seen a Download link for the Game. Is there one or do we have to wait for the 20th to get here to download it? I'm okay with that if that is how it is, Just wondering.
The Truth has 3 sides, Your Point of View, Their point of View, and The Actual Truth, so, Be careful How you wield the Sword of Truth, It Cuts 3 ways!

Comments

• AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    In the past we've frequently received new installers for the launcher for testing, so it's best just to wait for the testing period to get the most up to date version.
    k2U15J3.png
  • arzosah wrote: »
    In the past we've frequently received new installers for the launcher for testing, so it's best just to wait for the testing period to get the most up to date version.

Roger that.. Thanks
    The Truth has 3 sides, Your Point of View, Their point of View, and The Actual Truth, so, Be careful How you wield the Sword of Truth, It Cuts 3 ways!
  • Hi there! As arzosah mentioned, leading into our next test window on August 20 for Ashes of Creation Apocalypse, you will likely need to grab a new download link to get the latest updates! We'll post an FAQ beforehand so you have more details on when and where you can download the patch for the 20th - keep an eye out for it in our Announcements section or on our official website here.

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread over to the Support & FAQ section and close it out - feel free to message me directly if you have any other questions on this topic!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.