Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Game key

can i get a key to download the game?

Comments

• mrwafflesmrwaffles Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Want to know how I know you're new?
    E6qgOoi.png
  • AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yea, that's not how this works. The game is still in early Alpha. There is a APOC BR testing phase coming up Aug 20th which will be available to everyone, this will be testing action combat and back end systems, However the MMO testing is still quite a ways out, and you can only get into that testing by purchasing a preorder pack.
    k2U15J3.png
  • ManOfKebabManOfKebab Member
    edited August 2019
    im sure someone have the game key
    arzosah wrote: »
    Yea, that's not how this works. The game is still in early Alpha. There is a APOC BR testing phase coming up Aug 20th which will be available to everyone, this will be testing action combat and back end systems, However the MMO testing is still quite a ways out, and you can only get into that testing by purchasing a preorder pack.

okay, thanks for answer. i have one more question. is there a subscribe system like buy and play everymonth or buy the game once then play?
  • mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The game will be sub with no box cost so all you need to do is pay your monthly sub and you can play.
    There will be no box cost for the game, There will be a monthly subscription.
    k2U15J3.png
  • thats so sad. because i cant pay 75dollars everymonth because with 75 dollars you can buy a f house in here XD. that can be changed like buy the game and keep going but there could be excluvie packs in game for 30 days you can buy and get more inv. slots more experience or more slots in your warehouse things like that.
  • and one more question(sorry for a lot questions) after buying the game can we just keep playing and get the next months sub with in game money?
    I can say with certainty the sub won't be $75 that would be absurd. The sub cost will be $15/month, and based on current information you won't be able to purchase game time with in game currency, however if you get some friends to play using the referral system you will be able to effectively reduce the cost of your sup to zero if you get enough referrals.
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Subscription_model
    k2U15J3.png
  • WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @aerils the packs in the store are pre order packs that give alpha and beta acces and that is not the sub yet. sub will be 15 / month so is sayd. the packs are if you want to support the game and help testing, have the cosmetics and so on. they have decent value but it is not needed if you would rather wait.
    for your last question about paying the sub with ingame money; i think they dont want to do this to battle irl trading. which makes sense.
    i could advice you to dig trough the livestreams, wiki, and blogs to get a better understanding of the timeline or check out quick recap videos from content creators
    Signature-management.gif?ex=65f88ff0&is=65e61af0&hm=b60a2978ee5b23ae1190691e2c655431c2027836a84bfd2e6b3d5c1c410cfc7d&
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    K a couple things to unpack here. The game is sub only. It is not $75, it will be $15 US as of last information given. There are no p2w or p2convenience items planned for the cosmetic store. Things like extra inventory or bank/warehouse slots are not going to be a thing. You will be given the same amount, which they have stated as "comfortable", as everyone else. There is no RMT or trading of cosmetics purchased in the store. Those that get caught acting in bad faith have been promised escalating actions up to and including bans. There is no EVE Plex to loot, no WoW tokens to grind, or anything else that has broken the economies of several games in the past. You pay your 15, you play the game. That is it. There is one path towards free play. Under the referral system, people that have signed up under your link you get 15% of their total purchase in cash back. That cash can be used for the in-game store, to pay for your sub, or even sent to your account once a balance has reached a cap yet to be announced by them. Some of the math people did their stuff and you basically need 7 other people actively paying for their subs for you to "play for free". Hope this answers your concerns and welcome to forum land.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    What Aerils just proposed sounds suspiciously like P2W.....
    aerils wrote: »
    thats so sad. because i cant pay 75dollars everymonth because with 75 dollars you can buy a f house in here XD. that can be changed like buy the game and keep going but there could be excluvie packs in game for 30 days you can buy and get more inv. slots more experience or more slots in your warehouse things like that.

BURN THE WITCH!
    giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d4319af58415952636f64bb&rid=giphy.gif
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    What game charges $75 a month for a subscription?

Have you been spending $75 a month on games in the past? If so, you need to stop.
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Actually, on further reflection. He probably looked at the cheapest testing package on the store and thought that was the monthly. I know, bit of a stretch, but that is the only $75 correlation I can see.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • AzathothAzathoth Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @unknownsystemerror thank you. That was getting out of hand quickly.
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
    +1 Skull & Crown metal coin
  • Hi there! As others have mentioned, our next upcoming test is for Ashes of Creation Apocalypse starting on August 20 at 11AM PDT, and there will be no key required to play - you'll just need to have a registered Intrepid account, which you already do by posting on these forums!

The next phase for MMO testing will be Alpha 1, which will be open to some of our earliest supporters - from there we'll move on to Alpha 2, Beta 1, and Beta 2, bringing more of the community with us along the way! If you don't already have a package that grants you testing access, you can see the ones that are currently available and what phase they grant you access to here: https://accounts.ashesofcreation.com/store/aoc

Others also shared correct info that the Ashes of Creation MMO will be available for no box cost, but will have a monthly sub (likely $15/month as others have said, along similar lines as other MMOs). I'm not sure where you got the $75 from, but hopefully that helps clear up any confusion!

I'm going to go ahead and move this over to the Support & FAQ section and close this out, but please feel free to message me directly if you have any further questions on this particular topic!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.