Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Do we have an approximate release date?

Hi, I'm new here, and from previous bad experiences, I don't like playing Early Access games, so I'd like to know if there's an estimated release date for this game.

Thanks, people.

Comments

• MakinojiMakinoji Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    Soon
  • sylsyl Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    There is no official estimate yet, since they had to do a rework of the back end back in March this year. We are guessing Ashes will arrive around 2021 or close to that year. This is all subject to change however.

We are currently still in the APOC testing phase. After that there is the Alpah-1, Alpha-2 and the betas.
    forum_sig2.png
    Come take a look at ashesofcreation.wiki!
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Soon™
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • AzathothAzathoth Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi, I'm new here, and from previous bad experiences, I don't like playing Early Access games, so I'd like to know if there's an estimated release date for this game.

Thanks, people.

Ashes does not have, nor currently plans to have, and Early Access version.
    There are alpha/beta testing phases planned. But those are testing phases, the goal will be to determine the types of bugs/mechanics that are not working. They are not, currently, designed to get people into the game or keep the interest of the masses of randoms.

If you are new here, and would like to know more about Ashes, I recommend reading through the various links on the home page, watching their earlier twitch videos, and if you are still interested, watching their most recent videos.

Also, welcome to the community.
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
    +1 Skull & Crown metal coin
  • I also recommend you to read through https://ashesofcreation.wiki It has all the necessary information - basically everything you need to know. Welcome to the community :)
    signature.png
  • NarysNarys Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    It's quite a mystery at the moment with no real confirmed dates (besides todays APOC test). Steven did say we had a delay of months not years a while back but at this point things are quite open and changeable in my opinion.
    wtmb2cxjbyas.gif
  • losludviglosludvig Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    Narys wrote: »
    It's quite a mystery at the moment with no real confirmed dates (besides todays APOC test). Steven did say we had a delay of months not years a while back but at this point things are quite open and changeable in my opinion.

Kickstarter lists delivery date as dec. '18 for the tier that's just the game at launch. We don't even have a date for non-persistant alpha.
  • AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    We haven't even started the MMO Alpha testing yet, there are still a lot of thing that could push back the release. There's no reason to give us even a rough estimation of a release date.
    k2U15J3.png