Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

When will the Beta-2 start?

Hey there, i just bought the "Wayfarer pre-order pack" (on my.com), and it says I get acces to beta 2,
my question is, when will it start? if it already started, how can i play it?

Comments

• Options
    GumdropsGumdrops Member, Explorer, Kickstarter
    Should be right after alpha 1, alpha 2 and beta 1, but there is no date for any alpha or beta!
    Reminder to stay on topic
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    some time in the next 1-3 years
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    ShadowVenShadowVen Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @AronioBabo
    Currently, the Ashes MMORPG is still in a pre-alpha1 stage at this moment. Alpha 1 has no date right now. Beta 2 will come after Alpha 1, Alpha 2, and Beta 1.
    [img][/img]
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Hi there - Beta 2 has not started yet, and we haven't announced a date for Beta 2 testing! Our next stage of testing for the Ashes of Creation MMO will be Alpha 1 as others in this thread have mentioned.

Be sure to keep an eye on our Announcement sections or social media channels for more details on upcoming test plans!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please feel free to message me directly with any additional questions you may have on this topic :)
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.