Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Release Date?

8/30/2019 Everything I have seen says the release date is 2019 but with the years end closely approached and the fact that we are still pre-alpha should we still expect a 2019 releases date? Or is there a new tentative release date you guys are shooting for?

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    All dates have been suspended. The only testing going on at the moment is for APOC BR, which also has no announced next session date. Release will not come this year. Delay said to be "months, not years" After missing other targets they decided that no more dates will be given until they are sure they can meet them.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    Hi there - as was mentioned above, we have not announced any upcoming release dates, as we want to focus on committing to quality and be sure we can meet the deadlines we set. To keep up with the latest news on our test and release plans, be sure to check out our Announcements section or follow us on our social media channels!

I'm going to close this thread out now, but please feel free to message me directly if there's any other questions on this particular topic I can help answer :)
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.