Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

(Off topic) What superpower would you have

NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
So what power would you have and why ^^
nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace

Comments

• DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited September 2019
    Immortality
    Reason: Long term investments take on another meaning xD
    People can do all different kinds of shit, but it is always those that survive that come out on top.
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • ShoklenShoklen Member
    edited September 2019
    Mind Reading..

Reason: Getting to the point, cut thru all the bull, get to the truth of matters.. ect... Lots of good reasons..
  • AzathothAzathoth Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Time Stop.

Reason: Sleep longer but still do all the stuff that needs to be done.
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
    +1 Skull & Crown metal coin
  • George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited September 2019
    I would go for immortality too.
    But not as a lich or vampire
    More like the Highlander
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I would go for immortality too.
    But not as a lich or vampire
    More like the Highlander

just make sure to cover your neck ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • I still remember that one immortal (from highlander) that used a hammer instead of a sword.. Ouch! lol...
    Shoklen wrote: »
    I still remember that one immortal (from highlander) that used a hammer instead of a sword.. Ouch! lol...

I forgot about that. now that is one hell of a way to die *shudders*
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Flying
    giphy.gif
  • Gonna channel my inner Sanji and say invisibility to peep in the girls showers- er i mean to enact justice of course.

For real though, immortality like the others stated. Time is the one thing no being no matter how powerful can outlast. immortals however can, and with the wealth of knowledge and wisdom and actual wealth you can obtain, who even needs any other super power. Imagine Alexander or Genghis Khan as immortals. We'd be living in a very different world right now
    Where there is light, there is shadow. I am the shadow without the light. The shadow of nothingness. The VoidShadow
    edited September 2019
    voidshadow wrote: »
    Gonna channel my inner Sanji and say invisibility to peep in the girls showers- er i mean to enact justice of course.

For real though, immortality like the others stated. Time is the one thing no being no matter how powerful can outlast. immortals however can, and with the wealth of knowledge and wisdom and actual wealth you can obtain, who even needs any other super power. Imagine Alexander or Genghis Khan as immortals. We'd be living in a very different world right now

It would be fascinating to see that happen. the famous people being immortal and not peeping ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Pyrokinesis

I want to burn everything to ash.
  • Time will shatter everything to dust, as well as your brain (thoughts) until you go insane.
    I think immortality isn`t that fun.
    You will end up like Zeref or Acnologia from Fairy Tail ;).
    Pyrokinesis

I want to burn everything to ash.

I can get behind that ^^

fb8.gif
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• AzathothAzathoth Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited September 2019
    Immortality would be good if you could legally justify it after 100 years. Time does not always equal money :lol:

If, we as the human race (or maybe aliens) are able to make advancements that allow us to leave the planet before a potential global extinction effect (or time allows the sun to burn out) I might be more willing.

But being immortal and stuck on a dead* planet where you die over and over orbiting a dead star does not sound pleasant.

That said, with time stop and sleeping all the time, I would be like 100 instead when I should be 50. So that would suck too.

F*ing superpowers.
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
    +1 Skull & Crown metal coin
  • Time will shatter everything to dust, as well as your brain (thoughts) until you go insane.
    I think immortality isn`t that fun.
    You will end up like Zeref or Acnologia from Fairy Tail ;).

While i agree with wanting to burn everything down (like who wouldn't right) using zeref as an example isn't to accurate mainly because Fairy Tail's story quality went down greatly halfway through and i feel like he was written poorly.

My theory is that an immortal will eventually come to do 3 things.
    1. Drown himself in worldly pleasures > Will eventually get bored and mental erosion
    2. .Seek to learn anything and everything that can be learned > Will eventually learn everything and then go insane due to lack of anything else to do, or will go insane because there simply is too much to learn and they don't have the patience that is required when you are immortal >> In both of the above cases, time will turn your mind to dust.
    3. Try to conquer the world and create a utopia or what they view is a utopia. Once they realize their utopia cannot be maintained, they will proceed to burn the world into ashes as there no longer exists a reason for "existence"
    Where there is light, there is shadow. I am the shadow without the light. The shadow of nothingness. The VoidShadow
  • Just to clarify my point and where i stand, I would do both 1 and 2 as an immortal and to keep myself from growing senile or insane, i would eventually come to #3 which i believe every immortal will eventually get to if they don't go insane first.
  • WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    immortality to be able to witness how long humanity will exist. eventually we will have to travel further into space. just knowing if we will make it and where we will end up would be amazing
    Signature-management.gif?ex=65f88ff0&is=65e61af0&hm=b60a2978ee5b23ae1190691e2c655431c2027836a84bfd2e6b3d5c1c410cfc7d&
    I did not expect this many people who would have immortality
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Immortality would be my go to choice

However my ideal superpower (for evil) would be to plant seeds of mindalterning diseases that would manifest over the course of weeks and months.
    Depression, Alzheimer and many others that would appear in a form most damaging for the community they live in and naturally would be transmitted in contact with the diesesed.
    mesis wrote: »
    Immortality would be my go to choice

However my ideal superpower (for evil) would be to plant seeds of mindalterning diseases that would manifest over the course of weeks and months.
    Depression, Alzheimer and many others that would appear in a form most damaging for the community they live in and naturally would be transmitted in contact with the diesesed.

jZ2J5Yv.gif
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• ValentineValentine Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    edited September 2019
    Divinity

If I'm a Goddess I have everything I can need or want!
    Valentine wrote: »
    Divinity

Thats a state of being though! ;)
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • I would go for time stop.
    edited September 2019
    Valentine wrote: »
    Divinity

even gods may die unless you are me then nagash is all and all are nagash
    nJ0vUSm.gif

I would go for time stop.

tenor.gif

nJ0vUSm.gif

• immortality
    and ofc i would want to remain how i am
    not be an immortal sack of flesh :|
    caedwyn wrote: »
    immortality

but you are just a sack of flesh and blood
    nJ0vUSm.gif

Nagash wrote: »
    immortality

And bones! If we had no bones then we would be jellyfish ;)
    a6XEiIf.gif
    Damokles wrote: »
    immortality

Very true but at least bones dont rot
    nJ0vUSm.gif

Damokles wrote: »
    immortality

Very true but at least bones dont rot

But they calcify!
    a6XEiIf.gif