Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Mortal Kombat finish

mrBokmrBok Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
How cool it would be to add some finishing animations. Like in Mortal Kombat. When there are just 2 people left in last circle depending what weapon you have. For example when you win killing somebody with Archmage then other guy burn to Ashes or with Firefrost guy just explode. Are there any other BR that have that?
f59ll57jllom.png

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    That does sound amazing but I don't think any BR have that system
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • No thanks, the special effects of the weapons themselves is more than enough "flash" as far as I am concerned.
  • xlangatangxxlangatangx Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Really? You wouldn't want to decapitate someone and leave their helm of the autumn knight attached to the end of your lifebringer as the screen pops up the victory message?

Mortal Kombat is a little morbid imo, but Skyrim's animations are in the right wheelhouse
  • I think they shouldn't spend time on something like this. It is ment to be a testing phase for the mmo
  • LyiatLyiat Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Really? You wouldn't want to decapitate someone and leave their helm of the autumn knight attached to the end of your lifebringer as the screen pops up the victory message?

Mortal Kombat is a little morbid imo, but Skyrim's animations are in the right wheelhouse

If the goal was to make a thrilling BR? Sure.

But since it's an MMO, no.
  • mrBokmrBok Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    After MMO launch, BR will be still active. I prefer MMO 99%, but I have had this idea to share. Maybe later but yea, don't waste unnecessary time for BR when we are waiting for full game :) but if this don't take extra time from mmo then why not :)
    f59ll57jllom.png
  • arisingsunarisingsun Member, Leader of Men
    I remember talking about this with you mrBok. Cool Idea!