Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Badger style Tulnar possibility?

So like, Tulnar has got me thinking...and the thing it's making me think about are Badgers. Picture a badger and think about how little of a %*^& it gives fighting anything. Now picture a Badger Tulnar that is a tank. Think of how amazing that is put together. Can we get a Badger Tulnar in the CC?

Comments

• TeylouneTeyloune Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    That's a pretty unique idea, i like it.
    "The Badger walks the path of the warrior."
    conor-smith-salamandastron-final.png
  • AntVictusAntVictus Member, Alpha One
    ^ pretty much that yeah. You can even tell by the look in his eyes that he is tired of someone's *%&^ and ready to deal with it. Perfect.
  • Tulnar have been explained as having a three-point “species” scale in character creation, which were reptilian, mammalian, and humanoid. My thoughts were mostly on that meaning lizard, wolf, and human, but if we could have a large variety of print patterns and face shapes then I can imagine a Tulnar being able to look like a badger.
    Caeryl wrote: »
    Tulnar have been explained as having a three-point “species” scale in character creation, which were reptilian, mammalian, and humanoid. My thoughts were mostly on that meaning lizard, wolf, and human, but if we could have a large variety of print patterns and face shapes then I can imagine a Tulnar being able to look like a badger.

True. Still hoping for badger or at the very least badger parts.
  • I still don't have a very clear idea of how the tulnar are going to look like, they're not furry-like, that's already been established, so but I can't picture them only with the current information...
    giphy.gif
    Chezshire wrote: »
    I still don't have a very clear idea of how the tulnar are going to look like, they're not furry-like, that's already been established, so but I can't picture them only with the current information...

Yeah, that's something as well. There's a lot we don't know about them. But we know Kobolds are a thign with them. So some form of Demi human at least...sort of.
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    *swings left*
    "I had enough of this sh*t!"
    *swings right*
    "At first they run, when sh*t hits the fan."
    *roundhouse swing*
    "And NOW, when EVERYTHING is fine again they come back?!?"
    *overhead smash*
    "ITS HAMMER TIME!"
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • DrEpochDrEpoch Member, Phoenix Initiative
    uwu
    I sense a lot of "get off my lawn."
  • DrEpochDrEpoch Member, Phoenix Initiative
    I like the idea. Still waiting on the "list" of confirmed choices. Or what they want
  • Undead CanuckUndead Canuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Come on, you just want @Steven to make a fox Tulnar...
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Come on, you just want @Steven to make a fox Tulnar...

So i am not the only one who wants to play a fox tulnar bard/rogue aka trickster? XD
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited December 2019
    Honey Tulnar don’t care.

Hhak63P.png
  • VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    It's going to be so long before you will see some tulnar love, slated for Alpha 2. You are all going to be old and grey by that time :D
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Undead CanuckUndead Canuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hey! What about those of us who are already old and grey?
    Hey! What about those of us who are already old and grey?

Hmmm, maybe you'll fit right in? Who knows.
    Still can't get it out of my head how awesome one of these things would be to play.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    45833260_10161834142635377_714208857521389568_n.png
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Fox Tulnar, Fox Mulder.... I sense something could come of this....