Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Super Villians.

Now think about How Megamind killed the super here Metroman in the movie it was all good for a while and then he started to miss the good old days and missed the struggle between good and evil so....
He created a super villian that he himself could not destroy to counter act his boredom.

Well that is the state state of hard core gamers now days. Sitting on their thrones (gaming chairs) Just wishing that some developer would make an MMO worthy of their skills. Well maybe we ought to give them supper villians that annoy them and that are hard to kill.

Really what would batman be with out a joker.

So Intrepid Studios could in facr make super villian with story line and agenda and hench men. Joker just got his own movie. Make them super villians that never die and have the heros right were they want them. Now naturally this villians would not die just go down to about 20 percent life and then escape. They could be allowed to die after many times of escaping but only to resurrected later by someone coming back stronger than ever. Like killing a darknight (evil palidan) only to have him come back as a deathknight crossing over to the realm of undead.

Really Think IS ought to give this hardcore players a run for their money. Villian could be played by really good player in some cases just like monster coins. Just an idea to deal with the Megaminds of our world. :)

Comments

• VmanGmanVmanGman Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I like the idea where a player can be a boss, but that could easily become very gamey if you just have your friend be the boss and not attack your group for some free loot.
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I vote for @nagash to become our super villain!
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Damokles wrote: »

You trying to summon that jankey collection of bones by invoking his name ;)
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited December 2019
    I think we will naturally have player super-villains.
    Some will be Metro Mayors, some will be Castle Monarchs and some will be Monster Coin Bosses... along with their various minions.

There is no doubt that some people will consider Nagash to be a super-villain.
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited December 2019

Hmm, Nagash is less of a Joker and more like Hades from Disney's Hercules. I really wouldn't put him at "super villain" status.
    volunteer_moderator.gif

Hmm, Nagash is less of a Joker and more like Hades from Disney's Hercules. I really wouldn't put him at "super villain" status.

So the literal god of death, who played with the lives of millions, is not as bad as a psychotic clown?
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • So your saying, if I understand this topic. Do you want villains like this in the game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2WxaeIJcqY
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited December 2019

So the literal god of death, who played with the lives of millions, is not as bad as a psychotic clown?

I'm more talking about Disney's interpretation of Hades, where he literally has his hair blown out by a flying horse.....

589573c79bd00aa43ecf103e8d9e567f.jpg
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • BCGBCG Member, Intrepid Pack
    IS is already paying me to fill that role :P
  • I also nominate Nagash and undead army of course.
  • Damokles wrote: »

Sorry to say but everyone appears to have a misunderstanding about @Nagash
    His primary goal is to save intelligent life from all forms of conflict by turning them into undead. A just and noble cause that only a true hero can take on. Not some lousy super villain
    Where there is light, there is shadow. I am the shadow without the light. The shadow of nothingness. The VoidShadow
    voidshadow wrote: »

His primary goal is to save intelligent life from all forms of conflict by turning them into undead. A just and noble cause that only a true hero can take on. Not some lousy super villain

Dont you mean that he wants to free our skelletons from their fleshy confinement? XD
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • MakinojiMakinoji Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    DC Universe Online is already an MMO
  • MakinojiMakinoji Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    voidshadow wrote: »

Dont you mean that he wants to free our skelletons from their fleshy confinement? XD

I'm all for @Nagash having his own little piece of Verra where his hordes train and he experiments with alchemical properties to unleash upon the world. Make a quest where parties venture into this twisted land to gather knowledge and to try to slay him. If you fail then you become his minions.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Varkun wrote: »

You trying to summon that jankey collection of bones by invoking his name ;)

It is known to work sometimes
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace