Dev Discussion #15 - Favorite & Ideal Classes

1235»

Comments

• Undead CanuckUndead Canuck Member, Braver of Worlds
    nick10281 wrote: »
    A better necromancer than @Nagash

Not possible.
  • Hiya folks - thanks again for joining in on another Dev Discussion! We're gathering up all your feedback now to share with our team, but in the meantime feel free to keep posting your thoughts here :blush:

See ya for our next Dev Discussion topic! <3
    3ztrsitvhj3s.gif
  • Hiya folks - thanks again for joining in on another Dev Discussion! We're gathering up all your feedback now to share with our team, but in the meantime feel free to keep posting your thoughts here :blush:

See ya for our next Dev Discussion topic! <3

Keep em coming
  • My idea class would be a "Paladruid". I love paladins and druids in WoW. I was surprised to see that AoC didn't have a druid class. I imagine protector might be simialr to that.
  • In any MMO I've played, i love tanking too much to go seriously into any other class. Especially when i can make a life steal tank that just wont die, even if it might not put up much damage. Throw in aoes and debuffs or buffs and i'm in heaven :)
  • Well, I’m sort of torn. On the one hand, my preferred power fantasy is a stealth-focused saboteur. Someone who works from the safety of the shadows and wreaks havoc without ever being spotted. A poisoner, a trap maker, an influencer of the mind. Someone who can turn enemies against each other or sneak in to debilitate a mage in the backline with a Silence trap.

In practice, partially due to that first power fantasy being thusfar unobtainable in most multiplayer games, I enjoy a Bard-like healing playstyle, with a focus on buffs and a rythmic sort of buff-heal rotation.

Another healing playstyle I’m fond of is damage-debuff style, a Reverse Bard of sorts. A Rogue/Cleric, someone who gets into the fight and brings curses and lifesteal to the group, I enjoy this as a more aggressive semi-HoT healing style. Paired well with the stronger direct healing from a Cleric/Bard style.