Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Ben Laden

Is there a new resurrection if players die in this game new world and if so how will you they address the community as a whole clerics casting raise dead.

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    odd title for a question
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited February 2020
    I think Ben Laden is a shirt-maker in Manhattan. I’m not sure whether he has power to resurrect the dead.

Hhak63P.png
  • NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited February 2020
    Bin

That just makes the title even more odd.

Not sure what relevance it has to the question asked in the OP at all.
  • JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Clerics will have the ability to rez dead players.

hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
    I don’t think Al Qaeda has access to the Raise Dead spell; that’s a different class power.

Hhak63P.png
    Atama wrote: »
    I don’t think Al Qaeda has access to the Raise Dead spell; that’s a different class power.

I have so many jokes I want to make but most would end up with me banned
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Is the title just clickbait? I'm here if it was i guess
    Where there is light, there is shadow. I am the shadow without the light. The shadow of nothingness. The VoidShadow
    voidshadow wrote: »
    Is the title just clickbait? I'm here if it was i guess

I think you mean tickbate
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Nagash wrote: »

That was pretty good and clean. Not sure if i speak for the rest but i'm middle eastern and i don't mind offensive jokes thrown at us at all if you have any
    Where there is light, there is shadow. I am the shadow without the light. The shadow of nothingness. The VoidShadow
    Nagash wrote: »

That was pretty good and clean. Not sure if i speak for the rest but i'm middle eastern and i don't mind offensive jokes thrown at us at all if you have any
    I like that you’re “not sure” you can speak for all Middle Eastern people. I wonder how you would know for certain.

Hhak63P.png
    Nagash wrote: »

just depends on the mods really
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• xlangatangxxlangatangx Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    This is why Middle Eastern people are the bomb!

Thanks for being a good sport :)
    I would love to the mods faces when they read this thread :D
    nJ0vUSm.gif