Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Did I buy a $500 package?

Hey all,

So I've been following this since Summer 2017. I remember wanting to donate for Alpha 1 access back then, but I can't remember if I actually purchased anything. My account here shows a $500 transaction in order history(Originator: woo?) However there is nothing listed under "Date of Transaction" so I don't know what to think.

Any way for someone to confirm or deny if I made a donation back then 2 1/2 years ago?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The dates of transaction sadly were reset with the account migration. You should see the items from your $500 purchase in the inventory tab under your account on the website. Make sure you are logged in with your original Kickstarter email or the email you used when joining then. If this is your first time logging back on since 2017 it may take 24-48 hours for your account migration to complete and your items to show. If they do not at that time, file a support ticket and Intrepid will sort you out.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    Hiya - as mentioned by Unknown, you can log in and take a look at your profile here to view your order history as well as your inventory (they're under the "Additional Actions" section). If you just recently logged in for the first time in a long while, your purchases may be taking some time to migrate over from our previous system.

If you have any additional questions about what package you may have, please reach out to our support team so that they can investigate your account and assist you further! Here's where you can open a new ticket: https://support.ashesofcreation.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please feel free to reach out if there's anything further I can help answer on this topic!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.