Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Intrepid Studios Enacting Work From Home Policy Due to COVID-19 Pandemic

Glorious Ashes Community, due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic we have enacted a Work From Home Policy for our developers. This decision was made in an abundance of caution for our Intrepid family and to help alleviate the burden of school closures recently announced.

For more information, read on here: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2020-03-13-enacting-work-from-home-policy-due-to-covid-19-pandemic

1920x1080.jpg
marketing.gif

Comments

• LexLex Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm working from home too. It's great stuff.

Stay safe!
    fe85sq6n7wyu.png
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hope you all stay safe
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Sad that this had to be done. Hope all of us survive and get to play this long anticipated game.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• xlangatangxxlangatangx Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Great decision and glad you made it! Prevention is the best action to take. Hope you all stay healthy! Good luck from home.
  • VentharienVentharien Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Stay healthy crew! Wishing you all the best.
  • This are hard news to hear, hopefully all this situation is going to pass with few to no damage for IS and AOC but this rises some questions
    Is this gonna affect in any way the plans Intrepid has for the live stream of this month?
    Shall we expect a delay in the Alpha one footage?
    I think its better ask here and now
    hope you and your families are at home, well and safe :smile:
    @MargaretKrohn
    @LieutenantToast
    @Steven Sharif
    giphy.gif
  • Undead CanuckUndead Canuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I think at this point, it is way more important to all the employees at Intrepid to stay safe and healthy than it is for us fans to get a livestream.

How would we feel if one or all of the presenters got sick just so we can see some game footage. I, for one, would feel terrible.

Intrepid, please take all the time you need to stay safe in this uncertain time. We want to see an amazing product, but you have to be healthy to make it for us!!