Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Next Live Stream Featuring Early Alpha One Preview - Friday, March 27, 2020 at 11AM PDT

https://youtu.be/N4wHDcME2KM
Glorious Ashes community - tune in at 11AM PDT this Friday, March 27 for an early preview of our upcoming Alpha One content! (Click here to convert this to your local time.)

Please note that since we'll be focusing on our early Alpha One preview during this stream, we'll be taking questions LIVE from Twitch chat. Q&A submissions will return in the future!

We'll see you this Friday for our development update live stream!

community_management.gif

Comments

• Kiryu_riyKiryu_riy Member, Leader of Men
    Which class use divine whip skill?
    Do we gonna see Rouge class?
  • George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    Yeah
  • VentharienVentharien Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Dwarf!

• @ryuuji That whip ability you see in the video is currently a cleric skill! While we may not get to every class during this early Alpha One preview, we'll be showing off a variety of things :blush:
    community_management.gif
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    sooooooooooooooooooooo
    any undead?
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Undead CanuckUndead Canuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Well, if you play the video more than once, they are all alive again, so yes?
  • VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Good stuff, nice to see the progress into the alpha 1 stage.

Looking forward to the live stream.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • TanerlornTanerlorn Member, Pioneer
    Excellent, this is what I wanted from the beginning. Communication, videos showcasing progress, a general sense of momentum towards the actual MMO I backed and not a monetized BR. I look forward to planting my Necromancer Tower down and sending out my Hugguls to spread darkness and unholy blight friendship and magic throughout the land. Let them hug you, bigot.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Well, if you play the video more than once, they are all alive again, so yes?

I just want to see more undead mobs its been years since we saw my babies
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • d[>_<]b

I'm so excited!! @_@ can't wait to see all the goodies being made.

"Red gates are locked. Green means they're open. Of course, you knew that..." Rico Tyrell
    edited March 2020
    @LieutenantToast sword that tank using while fighting troll look like lava because it enchanted or it his standard model?
  • lunarskylunarsky Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited March 2020
    Hoping to see some Summoner and Bard gameplay along with nature-based spells/skills. Cool to hear Cleric has the whip skill too.

@LieutenantToast will this stream be longer in order to accommodate all of the Alpha 1 goodies you're going to use to fuel our hype trains?
    signature.png
  • CorpierCorpier Member
    edited March 2020
    I'm so excited to see the Alpha 1 footage. I personally want to see rogue and fighter gameplay.

Also, I'd like to see actual combat as players will experience it. Combat in the preview trailer looked good, but I'm pretty sure the video was meant to be cinematic and that is why characters were mostly doing basic weapon attacks and taking turns to use spells every 5 seconds. I wouldn't mind a deliberate combat system if it were like that, but I hope we get to see some combat of someone actually trying to maximize combat potential by attacking as frequently as possible so we get an idea of what combat will look like when good players get their hands on it.

Looking for crafting system
  • @lunarsky We typically like to try to keep our live streams to an hour so that our team can get back to work (super busy prepping stuff for upcoming testing for you all!) - but we've also gone a bit long before when folks have lots of questions. I'm sure tomorrow's preview will bring lots of questions out too :blush:
    community_management.gif
  • TheDimensionTheDimension Member, Intrepid Pack
    this is only a alpha 1 preview stream?
    because my account is a alpha 0 user and according to what I bought 3 years ago I should be able to also enter alpha 1
  • mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I wonder how easy it was to get the animations on that dwarf.

I'm really hoping you didn't have to redo them.
    yochy wrote: »
    this is only a alpha 1 preview stream?
    because my account is a alpha 0 user and according to what I bought 3 years ago I should be able to also enter alpha 1

This is just a preview, alpha 1 hasn't started yet and i don't think we have a date for it either. If you bought a pack that has alpha 1 access then you should get access once it comes out.
  • Im just hoping to see enough progress to convince me to back the game. Made the mistake of backing other mmos in the past that have failed and have no intention of doing so again.
  • are the live stream going to be on youtube aswell as twitch?
    I would realy like to have the CC option
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    D3NL0ST wrote: »
    are the live stream going to be on youtube aswell as twitch?
    I would realy like to have the CC option

They usually upload it to youtube and other media within a few hours of conclusion of the Twitch broadcast.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • ICYMI Our monthly development update live stream video is now up on our YouTube channel! Check it out for an early preview of Alpha One <3

https://youtu.be/Trk0Tik18j8
    community_management.gif
  • loved the stream thank you guys
  • NarysNarys Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Absolutely fantastic stream, big thanks to the team at Intrepid!
    wtmb2cxjbyas.gif
  • ExzearExzear Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Glad to see alot more MMORPG progess over all now :) cant wait to play!
    People are like trees. They fall when you hit them with an axe.