Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

So there is a wiki you all

I returned to this forum after two years away. Back then, there was no wiki. I just discovered it while I was lurking in a thread. Just thought I would mention that's a thing now for others who have been away awhile. Imma go binge on lore and stuff now...
Aivlia Torladottir of Dün. Blacksmith, Lucky Wolf Trading Co.
Imagination is the highest kite you can fly.

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Aiveleen wrote: »
    I returned to this forum after two years away. Back then, there was no wiki. I just discovered it while I was lurking in a thread. Just thought I would mention that's a thing now for others who have been away awhile. Imma go binge on lore and stuff now...

you can thank @Lex and his team ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Undead CanuckUndead Canuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yes! Give a huge cheer to @Lex and the team. They have done an amazing job of getting everything together. And keeping up with all the latest information is a huge job!

Gratz!!
  • LexLex Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Glad you're finding it useful! <3
    fe85sq6n7wyu.png
  • Thank you very much @Lex!
  • RaytekuRayteku Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I didn't know @Lex was the one running it, but I have been using since I found it in one of the threads (which feels like years ago... not sure how long it actually has been.)

Thank You @Lex and any other members of the community who work on it the wiki is bookmarked right next to the official site in my browser because I use it everytime I check for news.
  • Ehhh, the wiki isn't anything special. It doesn't answer questions like "will i be able to dab on the corpse of a player that i killed?"

Jk its great. For real though, can i dab on a corpse? Every game with pvp needs some form of bm.
    Where there is light, there is shadow. I am the shadow without the light. The shadow of nothingness. The VoidShadow
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    voidshadow wrote: »
    Ehhh, the wiki isn't anything special. It doesn't answer questions like "will i be able to dab on the corpse of a player that i killed?"

Jk its great. For real though, can i dab on a corpse? Every game with pvp needs some form of bm.

I have to have that emote now as I raise the dead
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • SmithForgeSmithForge Member
    edited April 2020
    It's awesome. I binged read on the wiki and became excited after reading it. The game is gonna be big
  • LexLex Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Haha! Thanks guys! I'll do some research on corpse dabbing mechanics asap! :wink:

<3
    fe85sq6n7wyu.png
  • voidshadow wrote: »
    Ehhh, the wiki isn't anything special. It doesn't answer questions like "will i be able to dab on the corpse of a player that i killed?"

omigod yes, can that please be a thing? Teabagging is sorta stupid tbh.
  • Aiveleen wrote: »
    voidshadow wrote: »

omigod yes, can that please be a thing? Teabagging is sorta stupid tbh.

pff! simpleton! dab while you tbag them haters!:D