Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

"Steven's" HQ/4K Video?

Hello all! :) Anyone has any news on the video they mentioned would maybe be made on latest Alpha One Early Preview stream? They mentioned HQ or 4K quality video of the gameplay. :)
RAZOR
Lineage 2 Veteran

Comments

• Undead CanuckUndead Canuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You might want to ask @MargaretKrohn about that.
  • CreidCreid Member
    I think we posted the same question at the same time lol. Something about great minds.
  • Creid wrote: »
    I think we posted the same question at the same time lol. Something about great minds.

Oh nice! :D More people ask about it the better haha! We needddd ittt! :D
    RAZOR
    Lineage 2 Veteran
  • You might want to ask @MargaretKrohn about that.

I am pretty positive they read the forums :)
    RAZOR
    Lineage 2 Veteran
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Razorath wrote: »
    You might want to ask @MargaretKrohn about that.

I am pretty positive they read the forums :)

yeah.............
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • giphy.gif
    RAZOR
    Lineage 2 Veteran
  • LalliLalli Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I don't think there has been any recent talk about it but I hope to see it soon. Should be good. :smiley:
  • JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Keep in mind that they are still working from home in Cali.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
    Jahlon wrote: »

Very true. We need to be patient. Excited to see it for sure though.
  • Jahlon wrote: »
    Excuse my lack of knowledge, but recording a gameplay video, is it not "as simple" as pressing record with a proper recording software that should be available to everyone and capture it at that quality? I understand why the stream might be at lower quality. But as game developers and gamers i am positive they have PC's that can do that easily. Again sorry my lack of knowledge and ignorance! I am super excited about it all and its just innocent questions! :)
    RAZOR
    Lineage 2 Veteran
  • StevenSharifStevenSharif Moderator, Member, Staff, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    Greetings friend,

The HD video will be coming out around the end of April. Give or take a week ❤️
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I wouldn't expect it to be in 4k, there would literally be no point as most people won't be watching it on a 4k screen.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • GMSteven wrote: »
    Greetings friend,

OMG THE EXCITEMENT! <3:open_mouth:
    RAZOR
    Lineage 2 Veteran
    edited April 2020
    GMSteven wrote: »
    Greetings friend,

I thank you and the team for all their hard work it is much appreciated and looked forward too :)
    I wouldn't expect it to be in 4k, there would literally be no point as most people won't be watching it on a 4k screen.

Put it on a tv ;)
  • VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Anything other than the monthly live stream is a bonus IMO. So we will be getting a bonus this month :D
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Varkun wrote: »
    Anything other than the monthly live stream is a bonus IMO. So we will be getting a bonus this month :D

And a very good one at that!
    RAZOR
    Lineage 2 Veteran