Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Looking for Guild section

Was/Is there a "looking for guild" section. I(and possibly others) would appreciate it if there were some place we could fill out a Q&A. I feel as though it would make things easier on both ends. Not trying to come across as lazy scrolling through the sea of guilds that most likely dont apply to me

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    There used to be one on the old forums that I made but as of now, there is none.
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Hi there - as we move towards testing guild systems with your help, keep an eye out for possible integrations between in-game functionality and the forums! For example, this may take the form of a "looking for guild" tool in which you might be able to check off certain requirements and see which guilds fit your parameters.

In the meantime, several community members have put together "guild personality quizzes" of a sort ("The Sorting Sandal" comes to mind, though it is likely out of date now). These might help to point you in the right direction, and also feel free to utilize the search tools on the forums to narrow down what type of guild you're looking for!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist you with on this topic in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.