Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Trying to buy a pack

Hello,

I'm currently trying to buy a pack and every time i purchase it i get another tab saying transaction successful but heading back to the shop i get "Your payment could not be processed". I've tried using a credit card and paypal and both complete the transaction on the bank side but not the shop side

Any ideas why?

Comments

• Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    If your problem is with Xsolla, then you should contact Xsolla's customer support page since that is there payment processor.

If, after you contact Xsolla, you can't get assistance, then put in a Ticket with Intrepid. https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    Cheers Jahlon

Probably will contact Intrepid about it :)
  • Options
    Hi there - Jahlon's tips above for contacting Xsolla's support may be helpful for you, and you can always reach out to our team here directly for further support with account or purchase issues as well!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist you with on this topic!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.