Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Upgraded Package - Forum Rank

Mors MagisterMors Magister Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
I upgrade from braver of world to leader of men a few days ago. While it is reflected on my store account page the forum still shows my old title. Should it upgrade on the forum or am i stuck with my original?

Thanks!

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    It should change as I did the same thing last year. if nothing happens by today's just put in a ticket
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Mors MagisterMors Magister Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    cheers!

also love your sig quote.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    cheers!

also love your sig quote.

cheers
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Hi there! As noted above, if you don't see your forum roles and badges update after an upgrade and it's been a short while, please go ahead and reach out to our support team directly so we can assist you further: https://support.ashesofcreation.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything further we can help with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.