A few questions that I didn't find answer to.
- Will it be possible to gather/interact with resources simultaneously in a party? I.e.: Can I collect the same resource at the same time as my party member?
- Will it be possible to reset or re-allocate primary class ability points? Or if I decide to change my skill tree, I will need to create new character?
- Will it be possible to reset or re-allocate guild points?
- Will there be any guild ship leave/join/rejoin penalty?
- Will there be any citizenship leave/join/rejoin penalty?
- Will there be any character deletion delay or restrictions?
- Is there a plan for any consumable's buffs persistence upon death?
- Will proximity food buffs, i.e.: from tavern, persist when leaving and returning to the buffs range area? Or once the zoi is left, returning will not re-apply the buffs even if the duration was plentiful?
- Will the nodes be randomized in specialization or are their properties static and persistent? I.e.: Military node can become Religious after reset to 0.
- Is there a plan for any participation rewards for raids, i.e.: some form of consumable package, if your raid didn't do enough dps to get the looting rights?
- What will be the penalty for failing the metropolis/city siege for the attackers?
- Will it be possible to mount when in combat/flagged/corrupted?
This discussion has been closed.