Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Alpha 1 email/invite

alikonaalikona Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Hello, in the live stream today it was mentioned that if you had alpha 1 access to make sure you check your email so you can opt in. I’ve not yet received any emails about alpha 1, I’ve checked my spam/trash folders also.

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    what pack do you have?
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • alikonaalikona Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Braver of Worlds
    alikona wrote: »
    Braver of Worlds

The alpha 1 tests now are for leader of men and phoenix. Braver should be just after that
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • alikonaalikona Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nvm, the audio had cut out a bit there for me. I rewatched it and see they were talking about the higher pledges at this time.
  • AmZambieAmZambie Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    So I have a Leader of men pack so when should i be getting my email about the alpha 1 phase
  • wraithen2000wraithen2000 Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter
    edited July 2020
    I had asked in discord and what I got was if you upgraded recently probably put in a support ticket, and it might take up to a week for those that recently upgraded to LoM, (myself included and same boat).

here's to hoping its less time than that though!
  • NypamNypam Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hello there,

I also upgraded to Leader of Men but didn't get the magic email yet.
    Let's be patient about that. It seems that they have been swamped by an ocean of support tickets lately.

• OliveTheFoxOliveTheFox Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Definitely hope this is coming soon!
    𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙶𝚘𝚍𝚜
    I got mine a few days back so they are being sent, it just takes awhile
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Hi there! Recently we sent out emails to all Leader of Men pack holders to get them set up for upcoming testing - if you believe you might have upgraded after that original email went out, please go ahead and reach out to our team directly so we can assist you further!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can help with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.