Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Sheathing/Unsheathing a Weapon

To me when I watch some of the early footage of Ashes I notice when you Sheath/Unsheathe a weapon they vanish into your back or appear out of your back this breaks some of the immersion and eye candy of characters. I want to be able to see that sword,staff,wand, ETC. on my character. This to me plays a big role on the fashion side of the game. I'm sure a few others feel the same. Let me know what you guys think about this.

Comments

• Options
    lunarskylunarsky Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I agree.

I'm pretty sure (99.9%) the sheathing making the weapon disappear is a place holder and won't be how the final product looks.
    signature.png
  • Options
    Yeah I hope these are temporary! No need to be absurdly realistic but being able to see the weapon is a must for the true endgame: fashion wars. (I'm joking!)
    "Magic is not a tool, little one. It is a river that unites us in its current."

I heard a bird ♫
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Valento92 wrote: »
    Yeah I hope these are temporary! No need to be absurdly realistic but being able to see the weapon is a must for the true endgame: fashion wars. (I'm joking!)

you are right. everyone does raids just to get the best looking items
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace