Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

July 2020 Creative Director's Letter

PandemicStatue_Concept_watermarked.jpg

Glorious Ashes of Creation Community, our Creative Director has another letter for you all as we reach the halfway point of 2020.

We hope everyone is safe and healthy. ♥ https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2020-07-02-creative-directors-letter
marketing.gif

Comments

• GodbrithilGodbrithil Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Alpha One
    Wuhu!
    unknown.png
  • George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    Alright. We have a timeframe. What to do in the mean time......
  • Thank you. <3
  • XiscxXiscx Member
    edited August 2020
    i have a preposition:) :
    i say mounts shouldn't be like wow
    like if u wanna get a mount u have to either tame him or fight him and weaken him then u tame him and he's yours and then they go to another space wich u can summon them from when u want to use them
  • I like @Xiscx idea. It was fun as a pally or lock in WoW when you had a quest line to do to get your class mount. It added more to the experience and it was something you accomplished not just something you paid gold for. Should start a thread on the topic. I'm betting you'll come across some great ideas.
  • Excitinggg!!
  • Undead CanuckUndead Canuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Xiscx wrote: »
    i have a preposition:) :
    i say mounts shouldn't be like wow
    like if u wanna get a mount u have to either tame him or fight him and weaken him then u tame him and he's yours and then they go to another space wich u can summon them from when u want to use them

That is already in the game.

The wiki:
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Animal_husbandry
  • Game looking great. Keep up the good work.
  • Dbm_Dbm_ Member
    Awesome game, i like everything about it. Cheers