Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Suggestion: Increasingly cooler lvl up sound

Like at level 2 it's one instrument sound with each subsequent level adding another for a full blown majestic sound at max level.
Was thinking about that because in lots of games the max level up feels too much like any other level up, which makes it kinda dissatisfying to reach it.

Comments

• Options
    Like at level 2 it's one instrument sound with each subsequent level adding another for a full blown majestic sound at max level.
    Was thinking about that because in lots of games the max level up feels too much like any other level up, which makes it kinda dissatisfying to reach it.

I would agree if it would change sound after reaching a certain milestone. Like every 10-15 levels. Same goes for the animation. A good point, that I absolutely agree with, as I said.
  • Options
    HamletHamlet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter
    edited August 2020
    Wildstar had the best level up sounds.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6j04OGUpRI
  • Options
    A growth in sound and effect from lvl 1 to max would be cool.
    Making the last one being a huge effect that everyone in the area will see and heard!