Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Is it possible do disable your name ingame?

Playing as a thief and having your name displayed in game would be a disaster. Seeing me steal.

Comments

• Options
    PravchenskiPravchenski Member
    edited July 2020
    Pravchenski would think there would be a stealth ability for rogues yes, WoW did similar things with vanish and whatnot, so I would expect this to be the case, maybe a certain stealth or rogue skill level allows a unlock of a ability or passive that allows that to be possible, for example I would wish for my bearded women to not reveal that they are dwarves in drag because their name was revealed, so I praise you for asking this question on stealth, and that there is a beneficial outcome for this, now I prepare my tavern to be built out of sand.
    Pravchenski's Tavern and Brothel, Down your Booze like you down your Women, Bearded Dwarves in Drag!

-Pravchenski, yelling this at some twigs in sand, in a desert.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Hi there! You can check out a bit more on where we've discussed rogues and their planned stealth mechanics, as well as the concept of theft, over on the helpful community-run wiki here: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Rogue

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.