Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Boons of the Waveborn

2»

Comments

• This might be a dumb question, but the armor in the art is on little dwarven people, but any race can use a monthly armor skin, correct?
  • Sorry if this was answered before. If I purchased lasts month pack, do I have any way to change it to this one?
  • Will Reign wrote: »
    Sorry if this was answered before. If I purchased lasts month pack, do I have any way to change it to this one?

I don't think so, all you can do is buy these extra things in the Intrepid shop it seems to me.
  • woo :D
  • MalcMalc Member
    One of the most creative mounts I've ever seen, keep up the amazing cosmetics <3
    kNfIFH6.gif
  • Dukem96Dukem96 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter
    A part of me wants stuff like this but not for the prices listed, can't wait to see A1 and decide if I want to spend more lol
  • Undead CanuckUndead Canuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Will Reign wrote: »
    Sorry if this was answered before. If I purchased lasts month pack, do I have any way to change it to this one?

You cannot change what you bought, but as you bought a package, you can now purchase items individually. Log into https://ashesofcreation.com/ and go to the store there. You should see the ones you can purchase individually there.
  • MargaretKrohnMargaretKrohn Moderator, Staff
    edited August 2020
    Aww... Common, couldn't be that hard to just make the frog a mount since you already will be modeling it. xD I mean, if it pulls the wagon you gotta have it living somewhere to tame. =P Be able to follow along your frog caravan along with your own frog, and pet frog. Absolutely love the design of that frog. xD
    We'll definitely have frog mounts for you to attain in-game. Don't worry friend.
    Zelel wrote: »
    This might be a dumb question, but the armor in the art is on little dwarven people, but any race can use a monthly armor skin, correct?
    Any race can wear the armor, but it may look slightly different on each race. (Minor details in order to make it fit the model.)
    Will Reign wrote: »
    No, but you can buy individual items from this month if you already own a package! =)
    Malc wrote: »
    One of the most creative mounts I've ever seen, keep up the amazing cosmetics <3
    Thanks! I had so much fun coming up with this one, and I wasn't sure if folks would like it, but I am so glad they did.
    Beta wrote: »
    A part of me wants stuff like this but not for the prices listed, can't wait to see A1 and decide if I want to spend more lol
    Totally understand. Don't buy anything unless you are comfortable. There's no in-game benefit to these. <3
    marketing.gif
  • Why are yall selling limited skins when the game isnt out? And why are yall buying them??
  • Murdach wrote: »
    Why are yall selling limited skins when the game isnt out? And why are yall buying them??

Hi @Murdach ! No one has to buy them if they do not want to. These are purely cosmetic and to help support the game if folks wish to. In return, each of these items are unique and exclusive for the folks who support us in early development.

These also help us build the world as you may see them in-game as a different variant for creatures, buildings, and NPC outfits, but they will not be obtainable in-game by players, nor will you see these specific unique variants in-game.
    marketing.gif
  • RisingPhoenixRisingPhoenix Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Murdach wrote: »
    Why are yall selling limited skins when the game isnt out? And why are yall buying them??

Cuz we like them and why not? Not being mean just saying it helps the bottom line at Intrepid and although Steven got it going...one could say we the players helped make the game and make it better.
  • I absolutely adore this pack! It would be great for my rp purposes as well. I hope it will eventually come to the shop as individual items.
  • MeowsedMeowsed Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2023
    Mega troll frmr1cq9w89im2.jpg