Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

PAX West (seattle) 2017

Are you guys going to be at PAX West/Prime (seattle)? I think you should try to get a panel going. It would be an interesting break from all the SJW crap that takes up half the panels.

Comments

• ^ This.
  • Yes, please. I would love for you guys to come up to Seattle. Not too far of a drive!
  • Wouldent it be better next year when they got more the game finished?
  • first off when is Pax West? and second off i think it would be great to get a booth and interact with potential players no matter how early in development they are.
  • I know the global PAX content Director, lemme know if you want him to drop you guys a line (Guy Yug Blomberg aka Gabby Boreland (inside joke)).
  • They I think accidentally confirmed that they will be there in one of their live streams.
  • Oori said:
    They I think accidentally confirmed that they will be there in one of their live streams.
    They did, they said something like "we'll be at PAX in Sept"
  • I wish it would come to Georgia.
  • I haven't been to PAX since EverQuest Next was there. 
    It was still called PAX Prime, then. 

I'd be pretty tempted to get out there again for Ashes...  but maybe when there's more development under it's belt.  Next year maybe?
  • That is a great idea. I wish I could be there.. actually I could, hm I'll go check my schedule.
  • I'm jealous for those that can go QQ someone put my avatar on a lollipop stick and take it with you so I can pretend I'm there QQ
  • nawww don't go to PAX PRIME, rather come to PAX AUSTRALIA!
  • After this past stream, PAX West got a whole lot sweeter.
  • Welphgryn said:
    After this past stream, PAX West got a whole lot sweeter.
    Yep, looking foward to see what Pax packages may be offered by Ashes. @Welphgryn