Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Staff Appreciation Saturday

Comments

• Options
    Huge thanks guys!!! Can’t wait to lose myself in some farm spot 😂
  • Options
    SoulsOnFireSoulsOnFire Member, Settler, Kickstarter
    Thank you for earning my trust stream after stream since the kickstarter. Every single person does an amazing job, those that we see in the spotlights and those that sit in the back-corner working hard. Thank you for creating a game that looks so promising.
    Tq3LCNj.png
  • Options
    Balrog21Balrog21 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    A huge thank you to Bacon! For all that you do to help the world of Verra look awesome! A special thanks as well for making that dwarven dungeon soooooo badass looking!
    Keep up the great work!
  • Options
    Big hug for all the Intrepid Studios team. One more week of hard work guys <3
  • Options
    תודה רבה חברים!!
    באהבה מישראל <3
  • Options
    Staff appreciation every day in my books :smiley:
  • Options
    Just wanted to give a huge appreciation thank you to all those who design, work on, and develop and upkeep the world computer that runs everything in Vera! Hats off to ya, and keep up the great work!
  • Options
    Big Thanks. You do an amazing job
    53ap2sc6pdgv.gif
  • Options
    Big thanks to the environment creators! So far everything is looking awesome and I can't wait for more!
    GJjUGHx.gif
  • Options
    SinjinSinjin Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    My sincere thanks to EVERYONE at Intrepid Studios for taking us through this journey of creating such an ambitious game. <3

Like everyone here, I can't wait to make positive memories with you and the community!
  • Options
    MedrashMedrash Member
    edited October 2020
    @Balrog21

So first of all they need to understand from where the pression comes, it's not healty at all for them and the game develop. Take your mind balance and armony seriously, they don't need to dig a mountain, they just need to do their best to dig a cave in the mountain, and then enjoy it.
    This pressure lead them ... and is leading them to some bad game design choises i personally see, so take it calmly and be thoughtfull .... Thanks for Everything!!!
    :love:

You don't have a limited time dude, take it calm and rational ;)
    You are doing too much in my opinion ... do not overdo it :heart:
  • Options
    GruntagGruntag Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Thank you Steven and Intrepid team! You are continuing to amaze us with your progression on Ashes of Creation, even with the fact that everyone has to work from home during the covid pandemic. Thank you for the juicy tidbits of information in discord and the forums in addition to the monthly dev updates!
  • Options
    Thank you @Steven Sharif for the amazing world you are developing!
  • Options
    stolyaRstolyaR Member
    edited October 2020
    Steven Sharif and the DEVs make MMORPG gr8 again!
    Thank you guys!
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I like staffs but I like tomes more ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Just wanted to give a shout out to the whole Intrepid Art Team. Thanks for giving us such a awesome looking world full of many different cultures and a myriad array of fauna and natural denizens. Thanks for bringing this vibrant world to life!
  • Options
    StevenSharifStevenSharif Moderator, Member, Staff, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    ❤️
  • Options
    WoodOxWoodOx Member, Explorer, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm gonna jump on this and say thank you for all the interactions on twitter and other forums, also that I find your creature/mount and armour designs very exciting! Thanks for your hard work <3
  • Options
    ❤️

before alpha 1 hits, please give everyone a couple days off.
    It will be stressfull the days before and stressfull after so its very importand to take some time off.

It is also proven that people become more efficient and better at concentrating after taking a break.

Still big thank you for your hard work intrepid
    53ap2sc6pdgv.gif
  • Options
    I would just like to reiterate that we are all so thankful for Intrepid making this wonderful game!
  • Options
    Thanks for being extra-transparent and putting out all the content about your progress and all the Q&A. I am beyond hyped for this game, it will revolutionize the MMORPG genre!
  • Options
    Half Tilt GamerHalf Tilt Gamer Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Thank you all <3
    Find me on Youtube and Twitch as Half Tilt Gamer!
  • Options
    Thanks for the hard work.
    53ap2sc6pdgv.gif
  • Options
    SeloSelo Member
    edited October 2020
    The guys that are making the environment are doing a great job so far.
    We need more Bacon in livestream! XD
    Thanks to everyone else aswell
    Affiliate Code:
    0dbea148-8cb8-4711-ba90-eb0864e93b5f
  • Options
    Thanks to the whole team for the hard work and being able to overcome the upgrade and giving the masses some final alpha1 dates!
    Hats off to everyone!
  • Options
    StrytaStryta Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited October 2020
    Intrepid <3
  • Options
    Thank you devs for investing so much time, money and working so hard to bring us a game that we can all enjoy together. Also thank you to the fellow players who give these devs so many chances to perfect this game with so many of the Alpha stages and game tests.
  • Options
    Thank you Intrepid for all that you have done for us and all you will do for us! It will be amazing!
  • Options
    Thank you intrepid for making this amazing game. Keep it up.
    53ap2sc6pdgv.gif
  • Options
    Thanks to everyone on the team that is hard at work bringing Vera to life!