Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Question: Glorious Gourd Contest & Entry Rules

Batzone96Batzone96 Member
edited October 2020 in Support & FAQ
This might sound picky, but it's actually important for my contest design idea.
These questions are directed towards the Contest runners:

You mentioned that the entry should (only?) contain a carved Pumpkin: "Post a reply sharing your best Ashes of Creation-related pumpkin carving "

I had the idea to build a small scenery in front of the pumpkin, besides the fully carved pumpkin, for space and creativity reasons.
First question:
Will the whole picture, together with the scenery in front of the pumpkin be evaluated or only the pumpkin itself?

Last year it seemed like you evaluated the whole picture.
Reference minute 1:01:10
click here

Second question:
If I place, for example, a miniature tree I bought online into this scenery in front of the pumpkin, will I be disqualified?

Comments

• Hi there! You are welcome to dress up your pumpkin picture space to help set the scene or show off your creativity, but it won't actually count towards the judging of your pumpkin! Only your glorious gourd itself will be taken into consideration for final judging. While we mentioned on the stream that we appreciated the scenery around the winning entries last year, we judged based on the same approach - only the pumpkin itself was evaluated to choose a winner. In terms of disqualification, as long as the requirements are met for what your picture should include, you'll be good to go!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.