Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

To Watch Heroes

But there are arts as will be heroes( characters) to look besides know and people wanted others to see??

Comments

• Options
    Yes.
  • Options
    Hi there - unfortunately I'm not quite sure what you're asking here so I'm unable to answer your thread! Would you mind rephrasing it a bit or providing more details so that we can assist you further?
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    Hi there - unfortunately I'm not quite sure what you're asking here so I'm unable to answer your thread! Would you mind rephrasing it a bit or providing more details so that we can assist you further?

I wanted to see there are images of other classes for example necromancer
  • Options
    Ah, thank you for clarifying! We'll be sharing more details on the archetypes and classes you'll be helping us test during upcoming phases as we get closer to kicking those off, so stay tuned for more details as we share them on our website and here on the forums!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.