Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

btw with the payment method you have to enter your postal code but with places with letters you cant

ok so i went to shop but i need to fill in this bit of information so people in Canada cant get anything g shipped to them Im guessing or something along those lines

Comments

• Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi BOOBER. May I ask which payment method you are trying to use?
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    paypal
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi BOOBER

I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your question, so I would recommend waiting until Monday when the Intrepid staff are back in the office. I will leave this thread open so Lieutenant Toast will see it. Alternatively you can submit a support ticket at the following link: https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to try to get it resolved that way.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    Hi there friend! In order to adjust your location in Xsolla so that it correctly accepts your address based on your local format, please follow the steps in our helpful support article here.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.