Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Chapter Seven: At the Battle’s End

jta7-1920x1080.jpg

⚔ We decide to finish the fight and attack! After suffering multiple blows, the enemy team runs away. As our cleric starts to heal our group, we check our pack to make sure everything is in order.

😱 Our precious gem is missing! What do we do?

😴 Rest and recover.
💨 Go after them!

To be continued...
community_management.gif

Chapter Seven: At the Battle’s End 168 votes

😴 Rest and recover.
23% 39 votes
💨 Go after them!
76% 129 votes

Comments

• KuldjuxKuldjux Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Chase them, obviously.
    BamUhO9_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
  • Now im just mad. This is why we should have gone to the forest, went back to town, fled the fight, had the mage step up, cast damnation, and accept their surrender. Chase them
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    KILL THEM ALL. LET NONE SURVIVE!
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Pfffft, it's not missing. I have it securely stored away in my.... in my.... wha.... CRAP!!!
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    GEM?!? GEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE BACK GEM! GIVE BACK GEM NOW! ITS MINE, MY PRECIOUS!

giphy.gif
    a6XEiIf.gif
    When I get my bones into them they are going to become chairs! Now bring my bodies back
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • "You can run, but you will only die tired!"
    - Long range magical attacks and bow snipes to take down the survivors.
    Dayuhan wrote: »
    "You can run, but you will only die tired!"
    - Long range magical attacks and bow snipes to take down the survivors.

at least they will be tender after running
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• As our cleric is busy healing us, I stay behind and help our group recover. Perhaps in the midst of all this chaos our gem may have been dropped somewhere around here. I vote to rest and recover while I go search for our gem in the nearby grounds.
    OnlyOne wrote: »
    As our cleric is busy healing us, I stay behind and help our group recover. Perhaps in the midst of all this chaos our gem may have been dropped somewhere around here. I vote to rest and recover while I go search for our gem in the nearby grounds.

and let you take it for yourself? I think not good sir
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Make haste!! If we don't catch them now, we'll likely never see our wondrous cursed gem again! ^_~

Steven Sharif is my James Halliday (Anorak)

Lore-Banner-Ao-C.png

“That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    And with strange aeons even death may die.”

-HPL
  • Sigh i hope its not this easy to run away from fights in the game... lol
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu
  • bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    This. This is what happens when you don't stomp your attackers right away.
    On the up side maybe they will lead us back to their thieving hideout so we can stomp them there get my gem back and what ever else the sticky fingered fools have.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Looses arrows...Takes out their Tank running too slow in all that heavy armor. Heads into stealth mode to flank them from high ground... Chase them into the kill zone while OnlyOne stays back to make sure it wasn't dropped in the fight. As a heads up if you do find it dropped and decide a double-cross and scoot i will find you... ;)
  • Well they might've laid a trap for us, at least those are the buttons I'll spam before I run away.

But, THE GEM!!!!
    CHASSSEEEE THEMMM!!!!

AND!! Who was keeping the gem!? Who failed at guarding it!? Who let them took it!?!?
    No MMORPG fight is complete without \o/ FINGER POINTING \o/
  • bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Probably an elf with their girly fingers or maybe a dwarf. Heard it is hard to hold things with those child like hands.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Amar wrote: »
    Looses arrows...Takes out their Tank running too slow in all that heavy armor. Heads into stealth mode to flank them from high ground... Chase them into the kill zone while OnlyOne stays back to make sure it wasn't dropped in the fight. As a heads up if you do find it dropped and decide a double-cross and scoot i will find you... ;)

Not to worry! I've got a buddy here who will accompany me to keep me accountable. Right @Nagash ? ;)
  • AmarAmar Member
    edited December 2020
    Hahahahah... Fair enough OnlyOne the Undead will keep everyone accountable..Isn't that right Nagash. He'll collect his corpses from our quarry after we run them down and watch over you in the meantime... :D
  • akabearakabear Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Sounds more like time for a beer!
  • AND!! Who was keeping the gem!? Who failed at guarding it!? Who let them took it!?!?

Erm, I think... Errrrr, I think I remember hearing someone say that, er, maybe it was..... erm.....

Who can even remember after so long?! You're living in the past! Quit living in the past!

*looks around nervously*
    daveywavey wrote: »
    AND!! Who was keeping the gem!? Who failed at guarding it!? Who let them took it!?!?

Erm, I think... Errrrr, I think I remember hearing someone say that, er, maybe it was..... erm.....

Who can even remember after so long?! You're living in the past! Quit living in the past!

*looks around nervously*

The tulnar
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Nagash wrote: »

*looks around nervously*

The tulnar

Yes! That's right. It must have been one of them!
    Nagash wrote: »

*looks around nervously*

The tulnar

And I still have it.
    a6XEiIf.gif
    Damokles wrote: »

*looks around nervously*

The tulnar

And I still have it.

Not for long *release the bone hounds*
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Damokles wrote: »

*looks around nervously*

The tulnar

And I still have it.

Ahhhh, the advantages of having rats as your preferred enemy. Hand me the gem, and the arrow will only hit your hand.

*looks around nervously*

The tulnar

And I still have it.

Ahhhh, the advantages of having rats as your preferred enemy. Hand me the gem, and the arrow will only hit your hand.

*looks around nervously*

The tulnar

And I still have it.

*swallows gem and scurries under ground* "Try and find me traitors!"
    a6XEiIf.gif

Ooooooh, bad move. Now, there's only two ways we can come for it. Which orifice would you prefer?!
    time to use flashburn
    nJ0vUSm.gif

*looks around nervously*

The tulnar

And I still have it.

*looks around nervously*

The tulnar

And I still have it.

While I may be bad at fighting in the ground, I will chase you to the end of verra!

*looks around nervously*

The tulnar

And I still have it.

*looks around nervously*

The tulnar

And I still have it.

While I may be bad at fighting in the ground, I will chase you to the end of verra!

Yes-Yes come-follow me man-thing! We will quick-fast welcome you in our burrow-UNDERCITY, YES-YES!
    96ece0d2351eae5c4b0659fc5d00449a.png
    a6XEiIf.gif