Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Paragon's Vigil

social_1920.jpg

Gleaming plate and amethyst banners meet beneath the cloudless sky, pride and honor made manifest. Great victories, whether diplomatic or on the battlefield, call for equally great celebrations - thus do the guard don their ceremonial armor. Riding out, they are met with a chorus of cheers, but this spectacle is more than mere fanfare. These ceremonies are instrumental in maintaining the morale of the citizenry. To know that stalwart heroes watch over them instills great hope, and helps to secure the happiness of those within the nation, as well as future victories without.

The Paragon’s Vigil cosmetic addons will be available in the Ashes of Creation shop from January 13, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific until February 10, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific. Don’t forget that the Under the Frost addons will be removed on January 13, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific when the new cosmetics swap over.

For more information, check out our news post: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2021-01-12-paragons-vigil
marketing.gif

Comments

• T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @MargaretKrohn is that a double saddle on that barding?
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• T Elf wrote: »
    @MargaretKrohn is that a double saddle on that barding?

Nope. Just a lil flair on the booty. Haha.
    marketing.gif
  • StretchStretch Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    That ship looks amazing!
  • The building, ship and armor on the "camel-looking" beasties has a sort of Middle-Eastern flare to it. But then the PC-armor kind of doesn't. Hmm. Definitely an interesting vibe for this month's cosmetics. I'm still super stoked about my "Woe Within the Woodlands" set, from Oct. 2020. That's (personal opinion) going to be a hard one to beat. ;)

Steven Sharif is my James Halliday (Anorak)

Lore-Banner-Ao-C.png

“That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    And with strange aeons even death may die.”

-HPL
  • If only I wasn't an Elf... ;):D
  • JamationJamation Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I'm going to be afraid to use the ship because it looks so fancy, I feel like I'll be a target for pirates. But I also can't not use the ship because I am fabulous and deserve as much.
  • Awesome to see! Now....about giving me access to actually play. Lol. If I buy the $375 package, when will I be able to play? :)
  • kyrakukyraku Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Love the look of the platemail.. also is that a weird assed chipmunk?
  • mozsta69mozsta69 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I wonder what Race or culture these are associated with?
  • mozsta69 wrote: »
    I wonder what Race or culture these are associated with?
    • Armor and Costume - Kaelar
    • Building - Vaelune
    marketing.gif
  • So "under the frost cosmetics" if you did not get the package before it swapped are unobtainable ?
  • Awesome to see! Now....about giving me access to actually play. Lol. If I buy the $375 package, when will I be able to play? :)

If you purchase the $375 package; you WILL get to explore Verra much sooner than others, in a manner of speaking. Better way to think of it though, is; you'll be able to assist in the Alpha 2, Beta 1 & 2 testing phases of the game. Identifying bugs and problems will help Intrepid Studios make the best MMO the world has ever seen. ^_^

Just think of the $375 deal as early access to the game, with some awesome frosting-goodness tossed on top. <3

Steven Sharif is my James Halliday (Anorak)

Lore-Banner-Ao-C.png

“That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    And with strange aeons even death may die.”

-HPL
    @MargaretKrohn Will we be able to troggle visors up and down?
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• Lewtz wrote: »
    So "under the frost cosmetics" if you did not get the package before it swapped are unobtainable ?
    Correct. The older sets are no longer available.
    T Elf wrote: »
    Don't believe so, but you can hide helm. :smile:
    marketing.gif
    T Elf wrote: »
    Don't believe so, but you can hide helm. :smile:
    [/quote]

What? and have no feathers! Thanks for answering. Would like it if y'all considered making visors trogglable.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• es ce que les anciens cosmetiques vont revenir :blush:
  • Song_WardenSong_Warden Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Can the barding be placed on top of a cosmetic skin for a mount or will the barding have to be placed on a normal mount with no cosmetic skin? The cosmetic skin in mind would still be a horse.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Can't wait to play this! I just spent some of my stimulus money on this. : )