Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Lustrous Cordiality

Voyager_Plus_background.jpg

Though prowess in battle is easily observed, diplomacy is an art in its own right. To unite is to become strong, and no few historic moments have been etched into eternity through the efforts of those who have fought for a common cause. The efficacy of this practice is not lost upon the Kaelar, and they have gone to great lengths to perfect it.

The Lustrous Cordiality cosmetic add-ons will be available in the Ashes of Creation shop from February 10, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific until March 03, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific. Don’t forget that the Paragon’s Vigil addons will be removed on February 10, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific when the new cosmetics swap over.

Read on for more information: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2021-02-09-lustrous-cordiality
marketing.gif

Comments

• Ooh - fancy! Yours truly can definitely do a lot with that coat.

Wasn't too impressed with the Paragon's stuff, but will certainly buy in, now that February's pack will be available!

That's one cordial-looking Corgi....

• T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I have some questions involving this set.
    1. Do you have to be a King or Queen or in a royal court to wear the crown and the outfit?
    2. Is the structure a barracks? it doesn't appear to have a place to house soldiers. It looks like a decorative item.
    3. Will the mount also be a glider and usable by those who are not Royals?
    4. Is the gondola a skin for an individual vessel or is it for group or raid?
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• OsFurOsFur Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    arff , very ridiculous . to believe that you are doing it on purpose not to sell
    𝐎𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐭𝐮𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐛 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
  • OsFurOsFur Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    need dark knight !
    𝐎𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐭𝐮𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐛 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
  • Song_WardenSong_Warden Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    That Royal Corgi is adorable. The Queen of England would approve lol.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • NeliryaNelirya Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Wow, that female costume is absolutely gorgeous, love it so much! So happy to see an elegant style of costume <3
    giphy.gif
    Can any race wear these components?
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Not really my style but that Corgi is so regal <3
  • Agree with @Wolflower, it's not my style as well, but all of these items look amazing, especially the corgi!
  • sunfrogsunfrog Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Sorry, I didn't see this thread before posting my question.

If I put the scarlet horsie skin on my brown horse and jump off a cliff will it glide down majestically or plummet like a stone?
    It's just an ordinary brown horse.

If it doesn't glide people will be angry later on so please clarify this. Is this skin for flying/gliding mounts only?
    fNX2ISa.png

• sarkadosarkado Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    sunfrog wrote: »
    Sorry, I didn't see this thread before posting my question.

If I put the scarlet horsie skin on my brown horse and jump off a cliff will it glide down majestically or plummet like a stone?
    It's just an ordinary brown horse.

If it doesn't glide people will be angry later on so please clarify this. Is this skin for flying/gliding mounts only?

I believe they've stated in the past gliding would be possible for those of us with "Flying Mounts" that aren't Royals etc. Don't quote me but I'm like 80% sure.
  • MargaretKrohnMargaretKrohn Moderator, Staff
    edited February 2021
    Ooh - fancy! Yours truly can definitely do a lot with that coat.

Wasn't too impressed with the Paragon's stuff, but will certainly buy in, now that February's pack will be available!

That's one cordial-looking Corgi....

Sorry you didn't like the previous month's set, not every set will be for everyone. =)

But glad you like this one! <3

Nelirya wrote: »
    Wow, that female costume is absolutely gorgeous, love it so much! So happy to see an elegant style of costume <3

Aww, glad you like it!

Neurath wrote: »
    Can any race wear these components?

Yes, there may be slight variations in order to suit their body types, but anyone can wear these. =)

T Elf wrote: »
    I have some questions involving this set.
    1. Do you have to be a King or Queen or in a royal court to wear the crown and the outfit?
    2. Is the structure a barracks? it doesn't appear to have a place to house soldiers. It looks like a decorative item.
    3. Will the mount also be a glider and usable by those who are not Royals?
    4. Is the gondola a skin for an individual vessel or is it for group or raid?

1. Nope.
    2. Refresh. I think there was a lore mix-up. This is not a barracks. It's a gazebo, so more a place to hang out.
    3. Yes, you can use this as a glider or flying mount.
    4. It's a cosmetic skin for a naval transport. This is probably more suited for an individual/ group transport - not a raid. A Galleon Gondola does have a cool ring to it though. lol.
    marketing.gif
    Thank you for swift responses to questions :)
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Neurath wrote: »
    Thank you for swift responses to questions :)

My pleasure! <3
    marketing.gif
  • AaxcAaxc Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Royal Corgi <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    edited February 2021
    I have more questions. Is the corgi part of the skin or just a model like the people wearing the Flawless Finery?
    Does the Flawless Finery come with the wigs?
    fNX2ISa.png

• LeadrinLeadrin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Will we be able to dye these cosmetic items? Because I like the style but red is not my color, and I just can't justify the price tag without knowing if I can change the color.
  • KlawKlaw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Yay for style! Double yay for the amazing Steed of Soaring Scarlet! <3
  • I hope it's a joke. The style resembles an eastern MMORPG full of candy and microtransactions.
    The Exalted One is not a hound. He's Prince Barkalomew of the Padded Foot Guard.
    fNX2ISa.png

• MargaretKrohnMargaretKrohn Moderator, Staff
    edited February 2021
    sunfrog wrote: »
    I have more questions. Is the corgi part of the skin or just a model like the people wearing the Flawless Finery?
    Does the Flawless Finery come with the wigs?
    The corgi is a pet. It will follow you around, but have no function in regards to power - just look adorable and majestic.

For the Flawless Finery wig question - I am double checking with the team and I will give you an update!
    Leadrin wrote: »
    Will we be able to dye these cosmetic items? Because I like the style but red is not my color, and I just can't justify the price tag without knowing if I can change the color.

This is a special variant that only users who own this will have. You may see other variants in the world on NPCs, as these monthly cosmetic packages help build the world of Verra - the NPCS, their outfits, the creatures and buildings.

That said, there will be other dresses in the world that you can attain through gameplay, and customize by dyeing. ;)
    marketing.gif
  • Wigs are not wings.
  • Kurgon wrote: »
    Wigs are not wings.

lol! I misread that. I will update the post. HAHA.
    marketing.gif
  • Hey, this might be the one set that I was waiting for to buy the 250$ pack.
    If we use the item on a female, does that remove the option to use the male variant while the female has the costume?
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • pyrealpyreal Member, Warrior of Old
    This one is a miss.

Copy/paste of 1700's France.
  • NerdalertNerdalert Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I feel like they are headed for the nearest Constitutional Convention lmao. I like it though, reminds me of Marinanople royal npcs in AA.
    I purchased the cosmetic skins in case I have to visit a wedding or if I have to visit my Guild Leader as King. :)
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Is there a 3D model of this anywhere?

Not sure where to find past images of anything for which we've already got a 3D model. Have seen a couple of 3D's for armor via the Twitter previews on the side of the site, here.

• Neurath wrote: »
    I purchased the cosmetic skins in case I have to visit a wedding or if I have to visit my Guild Leader as King. :)

Love this idea! You're going to be so stylish. <3
    Is there a 3D model of this anywhere?

Not sure where to find past images of anything for which we've already got a 3D model. Have seen a couple of 3D's for armor via the Twitter previews on the side of the site, here.

We usually showcase the creation process in our Development Updates and on our Social Media channels, so stay tuned!
    marketing.gif