Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
MargaretKrohn Moderator, Staff Staff ›
Though prowess in battle is easily observed, diplomacy is an art in its own right. To unite is to become strong, and no few historic moments have been etched into eternity through the efforts of those who have fought for a common cause. The efficacy of this practice is not lost upon the Kaelar, and they have gone to great lengths to perfect it.
The Lustrous Cordiality cosmetic add-ons will be available in the Ashes of Creation shop from February 10, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific until March 03, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific. Don’t forget that the Paragon’s Vigil addons will be removed on February 10, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific when the new cosmetics swap over.
Read on for more information: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2021-02-09-lustrous-cordiality
Wasn't too impressed with the Paragon's stuff, but will certainly buy in, now that February's pack will be available!
That's one cordial-looking Corgi....
1. Do you have to be a King or Queen or in a royal court to wear the crown and the outfit?
2. Is the structure a barracks? it doesn't appear to have a place to house soldiers. It looks like a decorative item.
3. Will the mount also be a glider and usable by those who are not Royals?
4. Is the gondola a skin for an individual vessel or is it for group or raid?
If I put the scarlet horsie skin on my brown horse and jump off a cliff will it glide down majestically or plummet like a stone?
It's just an ordinary brown horse.
If it doesn't glide people will be angry later on so please clarify this. Is this skin for flying/gliding mounts only?
I believe they've stated in the past gliding would be possible for those of us with "Flying Mounts" that aren't Royals etc. Don't quote me but I'm like 80% sure.
Sorry you didn't like the previous month's set, not every set will be for everyone.
But glad you like this one!
Aww, glad you like it!
Yes, there may be slight variations in order to suit their body types, but anyone can wear these.
2. Refresh. I think there was a lore mix-up. This is not a barracks. It's a gazebo, so more a place to hang out.
3. Yes, you can use this as a glider or flying mount.
4. It's a cosmetic skin for a naval transport. This is probably more suited for an individual/ group transport - not a raid. A Galleon Gondola does have a cool ring to it though. lol.
Does the Flawless Finery come with the wigs?
For the Flawless Finery wig question - I am double checking with the team and I will give you an update!
This is a special variant that only users who own this will have. You may see other variants in the world on NPCs, as these monthly cosmetic packages help build the world of Verra - the NPCS, their outfits, the creatures and buildings.
That said, there will be other dresses in the world that you can attain through gameplay, and customize by dyeing.
lol! I misread that. I will update the post. HAHA.
Copy/paste of 1700's France.
Not sure where to find past images of anything for which we've already got a 3D model. Have seen a couple of 3D's for armor via the Twitter previews on the side of the site, here.
Love this idea! You're going to be so stylish.
We usually showcase the creation process in our Development Updates and on our Social Media channels, so stay tuned!