Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

transfer my account?

hello, when can I transfer my account from my.games? I bought a set of early access there

Comments

• RamGRamG Member
    edited March 2021
    I could be wrong, but from what I understand if you're playing on EU servers you will be playing through my.com, not intrepid. So it might be the case that there is no need to transfer.
  • RamG wrote: »
    I could be wrong, but from what I understand if you're playing on EU servers you will be playing through my.com, not intrepid. So it might be the case that there is no need to transfer.

After all, they terminated the contract with intrepidstudios
  • JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    RamG wrote: »

This is incorrect. My.games and Intrepid Studios parted ways at the end of last year
    Rainboy wrote: »
    hello, when can I transfer my account from my.games? I bought a set of early access there

Standby for this, they have not done the transfer yet.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Rainboy.

I'm not entirely sure on the answer to this so I'll pass it onto @LieutenantToast who will reply back on Monday.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • RainboyRainboy Member
    edited March 2021
    Hi Rainboy.

I'm not entirely sure on the answer to this so I'll pass it onto @LieutenantToast who will reply back on Monday.
    ok
  • Hi there friend! At the moment we're still coordinating with the MY.GAMES team to help transfer and merge your account information from their systems to ours. We'll keep you posted via email and social media as this occurs, so you can move over your package as you wish!

In the meantime, if you would prefer to request a refund for your pack via MY.GAMES, you can contact their support team for further assistance.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.