Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

How to enter the weekly Alpha 1 raffles?

BarkerBarker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Hi guys, I've just purchased the Voyager pack as I absolutely love what you guys are doing and wanted to be part of it out from Alpha 2!

I've heard about weekly raffles for Alpha 1 keys, are these automatic and winner(s) are emailed or do I manually sign up somewhere? If so where as I can't seem to find it, thanks. :)

Comments

• TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack
    There's no such thing.
    nI17Ea4.png
  • BarkerBarker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited March 2021
    Oh maybe it was only for very early on and not for Alpha 1 as I've seen a lot of talk about them. Thanks 👍
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Barker

Unfortunately Intrepid stopped doing weekly testing key raffles back in 2018. They do occasionally give out alpha 1 keys for special events like the ExtraLife livestream and the glorious gourd contest, but these are very rare.

I'm going to close this thread now but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.