Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Insect/Plant Tulnar?

heya

are there gonna be insect/plant based tulnar?

grtz

Comments

• Yokai TheaterYokai Theater Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    No there will not be insect and plant based Tulnar.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep5Dsglari8&t=1215s
    19:48
  • SaeduSaedu Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    @Noaani, about 17:00 in this video Steven's talking about wanting feedback again!!! "make sure the community gets involved and has an opportunity to voice their opinions". Not much later, he literally talks about open development being for vetting out "mechanics and systems"... Nothing's set in stone :)
  • NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Saedu wrote: »
    Noaani
    Don't @ me in threads I don't care about.
  • Noaani wrote: »
    Noaani

@Noaani - Yeah, that'd be really annoying.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited April 2021
    daveywavey wrote: »
    Noaani wrote: »
    Noaani

Noaani - Yeah, that'd be really annoying.
    You can - that's fine.
  • Aw, you beak-having freaks! Aren't your current malformations enough?

MUST you look like something that crawled out of Chernobyl at the end of a horror movie?

#SealUpTheUnderRealm

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    All Tulnar are mobs.
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Nagash wrote: »
    All Tulnar are mobs.

I think that's why this discussion is important:
    Are they mobs?
    Or should they just be part of the greenery?
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • maouw wrote: »
    All Tulnar are mobs.

Are they mobs?

Given their inherent resentment of the rest of us, the Tulnar should be what feeds the grass. Just because they can walk and talk make them a people? I've seen parrots do both of those things.

They were too good for the gods' portals! What makes them qualified to help us re-settle Verra, anyways? Because they became adapt at eating fungi and worms and mushrooms while hiding in the dirt?

I'll say what all the rest of us are thinking: we should toss a bunch of bug-bombs into the Under-Realms all at once, then just seal the entrances up, forever. There's going to be something like 2 to 5 entrances into the Under-Realm, right?

What's better: Buying millions of tombstones at a mass-discount, or just buying 5 really big ones?

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    maouw wrote: »
    All Tulnar are mobs.

Are they mobs?

Given their inherent resentment of the rest of us, the Tulnar should be what feeds the grass. Just because they can walk and talk make them a people? I've seen parrots do both of those things.

They were too good for the gods' portals! What makes them qualified to help us re-settle Verra, anyways? Because they became adapt at eating fungi and worms and mushrooms while hiding in the dirt?

I'll say what all the rest of us are thinking: we should toss a bunch of bug-bombs into the Under-Realms all at once, then just seal the entrances up, forever. There's going to be something like 2 to 5 entrances into the Under-Realm, right?

What's better: Buying millions of tombstones at a mass-discount, or just buying 5 really big ones?

why use tombstones

file_67f1735df7_original.png?zoom=1.25&fit=1200%2C1200&ssl=1
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    idk man.
    You necromancers kindof mess with the circle of life. It's meant to cycle, not perpetually live in semi-dead form.
    Like an Ashen Phoenix: Never burns bright. Never dies. Never rebirths.
    I wish I were deep and tragic