Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Alpha One

ChicagoChicago Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited April 2021 in Support & FAQ
if we have bought the Voyager plus pack already, if/when alpha one sales go back on sale will we need to pay full price for another pack to get access to this or just a bit extra from the pack we have already purchased?

Comments

• I have heard that you can pay the price difference, aka upgrading your existing pack.
    lOdSqVw.png
    Are you looking for an amazing community with lovely people? Join the Aurora Discord now and chat with us!
    We are recruiting!
  • VhaeyneVhaeyne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Barbecue wrote: »
    I have heard that you can pay the price difference, aka upgrading your existing pack.

I heard that very same thing.
    TVMenSP.png
    If I had more time, I would write a shorter post.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yeah upgrading packs has been a thing for a while, I did it a while back to change my BoW pack to a LoM pack
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Hi there! You can check out the latest update that Steven shared on our plans for Alpha One here.
    Steven 😇: I know everyone is excited about A1 being available again, but give us time to flesh out the approach and we will give further details at the end of the month. You can however expect upgrades to be possible for current package holders. <3

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread on over to the Support & FAQ section and close it out, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.