Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Boss Fight Analysis

Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
I'm VERY late to the party on this but oh well! Here's my analysis of the boss mechanics that got shown off last December. Enjoy :)

https://youtu.be/VS2_znNUe2M
volunteer_moderator.gif

Comments

• Options
    LuthienstormLuthienstorm Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited April 2021
    I agree they bosses should probably have different mechanics or different timers on their skills. Tank swapping: I'm not sure if it's an issue, too early to tell. If the throw isn't a mistake I'd like to see a weak spawn appear where the person is thrown. It gives players something to do and prepares players for higher game play where the spawn might need to be kited by a few designated players. Players should be able to damage the crystals. Giving players more options to complete a boss fight makes the encounter more fun. I'm excited for the first boss fight! I do hope the AoC team naturally puts in low lvl raids to prepare newer MMO players for late game raids. That in mind, I hope "elite" monsters are more like PVP battles to help players close the gap in experience.