Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Error: The affiliate area is available only for registered affiliates.

I replied a while ago but when going to the Refer & Win! page, I get the error "The affiliate area is available only for registered affiliates." Is there a way to have this corrected? My account wasn't set up properly as part of the site errors that were happening around 4/14.

Comments

• Options
    <blockquote class="d4pbbc-quote"><div class="d4p-bbp-quote-title"><a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/error-the-affiliate-area-is-available-only-for-registered-affiliates/#post-10759">Baeron wrote:</a></div>I replied a while ago but when going to the Refer & Win! page, I get the error “The affiliate area is available only for registered affiliates.” Is there a way to have this corrected? My account wasn’t set up properly as part of the site errors that were happening around 4/14.

</blockquote>

Hi Baeron,

This issue should have been resolved last month. Also, I've moved this post out of Announcements and into Technical Support, as it makes more sense there.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.