Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[NA] Axiom | PvX | 18+ | Alpha Testing & Beyond | Dedicated & Ambitious

Comments

• AvacadoAvacado Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Looking forward to playing!
  • So glad to have all the new members with us!
    Stag_Head_Signature6.png?width=814&height=363
  • TruthEternalTruthEternal Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Valorinth wrote: »
    So glad to have all the new members with us!

Now is the time - just hours away from the preview! Join up and roll with nearly 100 A1 backers!
  • MeowsedMeowsed Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2023
    Mega troll frmr1cq9w89im2.jpg
  • AngelcryAngelcry Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    HUGE turn out from Axiom in Alpha 1! Let's go!
    AngelcryGuildSignature_stag.png
  • TrUSivrajTrUSivraj Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    We will bring the sun to your gardens. 🌻😎🌞
    Future Falconer, Top 1% PvPer and owner of Big and Beautiful Homesteads
    lnx3t1v8o8r9.png
  • Sir_JohnSir_John Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello, what games are you guys actively playing between Alpha Pre-Tests and Alpha One? I'm in a bit of a lull moment right now with MMOs.

I really like the site/post, I have been looking for a tight knit group that plans on longevity and progression within AOC.
  • TruthEternalTruthEternal Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Sir John wrote: »
    Hello, what games are you guys actively playing between Alpha Pre-Tests and Alpha One? I'm in a bit of a lull moment right now with MMOs.

I really like the site/post, I have been looking for a tight knit group that plans on longevity and progression within AOC.

GW2 and New World are atop the list. We are AOTC in WoW as well and will continue to raid there. I hope you'll check us out!
  • Sir John wrote: »

There's always random non-mmo games that we engage in too time from time. We were into Among Us, Valheim, Minecraft, etc
    DoneWastedZebraShadow.png?width=1207&height=301
  • BabayugahBabayugah Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Sir John wrote: »

To add on to the other previous mentions, several people plea Sea of Thieves pretty regularly, Biomutant is one coming up though not multiplayer quite a few are interested and talk about it. A wide variety of games are talked about on a daily basis that are not MMO related.
    With over 100 Alpha 1 testers and even more in upcoming tests, now is the time to join.
  • BardticBardtic Member, Alpha One
    Joined these guys a few weeks ago. Awesome community. Not full on try-hards but take the game seriously and want to progress.
    XWeKqaZ.png
  • RazelthethirdRazelthethird Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited May 2021
    Try to put some bass in your voice and you'll be fine. the srugggle is real, and welcome aboard.
    Axiom-Guild-Signature-Template-RAZELTHETHIRD.png
  • Try to put some bass in your voice and you'll be fine. the srugggle is real, and welcome aboard.

If anyone needs help with that, I know some good software to add some bass or lower your voice an entire octave
  • Jell0primeJell0prime Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Bardtic wrote: »
    Joined these guys a few weeks ago. Awesome community. Not full on try-hards but take the game seriously and want to progress.

Welcome Bardic, happy to have you.
    "I never ever do anything, for goodness’ sake. Everything I do, is for the sake of evil." -Skeletor

Joinaxiom.com
    Stag-Axiom-Sig-Jell.png

Glad you're here!
    Jell0prime wrote: »

Welcome Bardic, happy to have you.

o:)

I am big try-hard, tyvm good sir.
  • RazelthethirdRazelthethird Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    less talk, moar killing
    Axiom-Guild-Signature-Template-RAZELTHETHIRD.png
    One month away from the Alpha One test date. Hope to see newer faces around. You're always welcome!
  • ItsFayneItsFayne Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    With how many Alpha testers we have in this game, why arent you joining Axiom?
    7l7hsjx.png
    ItsFayne wrote: »
    With how many Alpha testers we have in this game, why arent you joining Axiom?

Just here to rep my new Alpha One tag is all. Don't mind me o.o
  • Here to rep my member tag
  • Forgot to do this on the appropriate date but just want to wish our Guild Daddy a happy father's day. Love ya Truth
  • ItsFayneItsFayne Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    True Zebra! Happy Fathers day to all the fathers in Axiom (And To Axiom's daddy Truth)
    7l7hsjx.png
    NDA drop is a mere couple weeks away! Give us a trial beforehand so you know you'll have over 120 friends to play with!
    NDA drop is a mere couple weeks away! Give us a trial beforehand so you know you'll have over 120 friends to play with!

While you stop by and join us for Alpha 1 or just to hangout for the NDA drop, we can all join together to make fun of Fayne for disliking the Snorse as Margaret confirms it is one of the greatest mounts.
  • I'm jealous of all you A1'ers but I'll see you in A2, I'm impressed how many of ya'll there are in the guild
  • 97349734 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Join Axiom today! We are now recruiting:
    • Argumentative theorycrafters
    • Wholesome RPers and character/housing designers
    • TRUE PvXers
    • Dual-Wield Graphic Designers
    • Sunrise to sunset mob grinders
    • Silent, ever vigilant, lurkers
    • Uneducated but hardworking farmers and lumberjacks (unionized)
    • Sweaty pirates armed with 100WPM+ and a thesaurus

If this sounds like you, and even if it doesn't, we'd love to have you onboard!

A1 testing has been excellent but we also have our hands in some other MMOs that might interest you in the meantime so why not give us a shot o:)
    An Esoteric Lynx!
    Discord: https://discord.gg/Axiom
    8zze0395w28i.png
  • -Nyx--Nyx- Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited July 2021
    Well I am less than adept at gimp it seems. ;)
    suiXGLr.png