Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

backer upgrades

grossbergergrossberger Member, Founder, Kickstarter
I'm probably wrong. but a few months ago, I thought I saw an announcement saying that kickstarter backers were going to get an upgrade...for example, Beta 2 backers would be moved to beta 1, beta 1 to Alpha 2, Alpha 2 to 1....please tell me if i'm right or wrong as I don't want to upgrade my package for it to be a waste

Comments

• Options
    ZhivZhiv Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited June 2021
    Same here - I've bought diverse packages over the years, yet I can no longer see in my order history what each package contains. For me it makes no sense to buy yet another package, as I've already spent quite a bit of money. Would be nice, if someone from support could contact me on this, as I have no idea who to talk to directly.
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I think you may have misunderstood "get an upgrade" with "possible to upgrade." Kickstarter and Summer backers have always had the option of upgrading their packages by paying the difference when they do so. The packages available to you should display when logged onto your account on the Intrepid store. If you think that something you have bought is not displaying on your account, make sure to check the inventory tab in the upper right corner from the dropdown menu. It should show all transactions in order from latest purchased to first purchased and the items related. There has been no announcement from Intrepid about some "free upgrade in package level" to backers of any program.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    Hiya friends - as highlighted above, while there were no automatic upgrades offered for Kickstarter or Summer campaign backers, you have always been able to upgrade to the next tier whenever you wished by logging into the Shop and seeing what options are available to you!

Zhiv wrote: »
    Same here - I've bought diverse packages over the years, yet I can no longer see in my order history what each package contains.

You can check out our helpful steps here for where and how to view your Inventory, so you can see all the individual items contained in your package or that you've previously purchased!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist with in the meantime!

community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.