Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

No Invert Y axis option?? Unplayable 500 dollar alpha, help.

XionikXionik Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Hello, please tell me there is a work around to invert the Y access. My brain is 30 years trained to play games this way and cannot play without it. Ive tried 3rd party apps but those invert the mouse everywhere (in and out of game) and make using the mouse for interface related things, or even alt tabbed related things even worse.

I'm really worried because I just dumped $500 on the alpha after lots of consideration and now Im not even sure ill be able to play the game period when it releases not knowing if this functionality will ever come. I'm getting motion sick just trying to trouble shoot this issue and also getting sick to my stomach thinking about the refund hassle I may have if I can't get this sorted.

Please help.

Comments

• Options
    Hi there friend - I believe I was chatting with you a bit earlier on Discord! For more details on our refund policy and how to request one from our team, check out our helpful support article here.

While we may not have an invert Y option at the moment, we've definitely heard the call from multiple folks in our community about adding that to our settings in the future - so I would keep an eye out for additional settings as we head into upcoming testing!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.