Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Shop purchases

Hello! I am waiting for a pack with an armor set I really like before I jump in. I wanted to make a suggestion if they were to make all packs available for you to choose from even if it's locked behind the $500 option? Or even if they allow you to just choose certain cosmetics?

Maybe I'm missing something?

Comments

• KhronusKhronus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Anything that has come and gone is now gone. Those cosmetics may make an appearance in game but with different color schemes. They are going for a "this is special because you will only have this if you buy it now" kind of thing. I ended up buying my $500 package with cosmetics I very much disliked but got it to join Alpha 1. It felt a bit gross but having Alpha has been well worth it.
  • Khronus wrote: »
    Anything that has come and gone is now gone. Those cosmetics may make an appearance in game but with different color schemes. They are going for a "this is special because you will only have this if you buy it now" kind of thing. I ended up buying my $500 package with cosmetics I very much disliked but got it to join Alpha 1. It felt a bit gross but having Alpha has been well worth it.

Thank you!
  • Hi there friend - looks like someone else already got you a helpful answer above! The cosmetics available in our Pre-Order Packs are only available for a limited time, and once they're gone from the Shop, they're gone for good!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.