Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Forum/regions

Will there be forums/sections by region?

Comments

• Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Forums will most likely be restructured as we approach Launch.

Not sure if anything was said about region specific forums.
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    maouw wrote: »
    Forums will most likely be restructured as we approach Launch.

Not sure if anything was said about region specific forums.

Understood, thank you
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Please remember this is like the 3rd set of forums we've had. They've deleted the entire site twice before.

In the last forums those of us who were around for the first set of forums got a special badge for surviving the deletion of those forums. Then when they deleted the second forums we lost the badge.

The point of my rambling is that not only will they likely restructure, we may have a completely different site by then.

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    Atama wrote: »
    Please remember this is like the 3rd set of forums we've had. They've deleted the entire site twice before.

In the last forums those of us who were around for the first set of forums got a special badge for surviving the deletion of those forums. Then when they deleted the second forums we lost the badge.

The point of my rambling is that not only will they likely restructure, we may have a completely different site by then.

Yes, I remember, I've been following the game since 2017, I also had such an icon