Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Castles Feedback

I know AOC has castles and castle sieges but I was thinking what if they initially weren't castles but as Forts. The Forts could be upgradable to bastions then into the next tier then eventually into the final tier as castles? this idea I found in New World which I thought was pretty cool. I'm really hyped for Ashes, playing New World has made me pumped because I'm having a lot of fun with new world and I know Ashes will be at least 100x more fun.

Comments

• Options
    From the website:

Nodes have 7 stages and experience thresholds for each stage. As players complete content inside or around a Node, they contribute an equal amount of experience toward that Node's development. When a Node reaches the experience required for its current stage, it advances to the next Node stage. There are 7 Node stages:

Level 0 - Wilderness
    Level 1 - Expedition
    Level 2 - Camp
    Level 3 - Village
    Level 4 - Town
    Level 5 - City
    Level 6 - Metropolis
    At each stage, a Node contains certain default infrastructures, these include base merchants, NPCs, core services and buildings, walls and defenses. We’ll go into more details about how to build, delevel and destroy a Node in a later article in this series.

Therefore wars can be declared at various levels. However, sieging nodes will not be an easy task for the attackers. Cities and metropolises will have a considerable defensive advantage.