Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Extra Life 2021

Social_Assets1920x1080.jpg

๐Ÿ“… Make sure to mark your calendars, it's almost time for a 24-hour stream to support Extra Life! ๐Ÿฅณ Learn more: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2021-10-18-extra-life-2021https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2021-10-18-extra-life-2021

Tune in and participate for a chance to win Alpha Two access, unlock some juicy Ashes of Creation lore, and much more!
marketing.gif

Comments

• sunfrogsunfrog Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Please add Margaret/Steven duet to the milestones. And no laughing or talking this time. You have to sing the entire song without interruptions. (How have the masses not clamored for this yet?)
    The first idea is mandatory, 'cause it has to be. How can it not be? You guys sing like angels.

Here are some suggestions.

Steven shave head, not beard, ala Jeff Bezos.
    New office/studio tour, including an in-depth tour of Steven's office.
    Duck, duck, goose, game. (No actual goosing 'cause that's how you get in trouble with HR)
    Wynne McLaughlin writes something, like lore or a stand alone story. Maybe reads it too.
    Bacon and more Bacon!
    Squid Game. Winner gets a raise IRL. Only .25 cents an hour but it's still fun. Also, you could do this every year Steven. lol.

fNX2ISa.png

• participate for a Alpha 2 Key? How do we participate?
  • Happymeal2415Happymeal2415 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    !Extralife
    !lava
    !windmill
    did i win yet?
  • ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    Blip wrote: ยป
    participate for a Alpha 2 Key? How do we participate?

That info will get shared during the live stream!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    @sunfrog
    There's a Disney Singalong milestone at $17,000 - I think that might be what you're looking for?
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • sunfrogsunfrog Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Yes please!
    fNX2ISa.png

• Please add Margaret/Steven duet to the milestones. And no laughing or talking this time. You have to sing the entire song without interruptions. (How have the masses not clamored for this yet?)
    The first idea is mandatory, 'cause it has to be. How can it not be? You guys sing like angels.

Here are some suggestions.

Steven shave head, not beard, ala Jeff Bezos.
    New office/studio tour, including an in-depth tour of Steven's office.
    Duck, duck, goose, game. (No actual goosing 'cause that's how you get in trouble with HR)
    Wynne McLaughlin writes something, like lore or a stand alone story. Maybe reads it too.
    Bacon and more Bacon!
    Squid Game. Winner gets a raise IRL. Only .25 cents an hour but it's still fun. Also, you could do this every year Steven. lol.

There are a ton of other milestones - I planned a ton in case we hit those high milestones cause last year... Was just WOW! We super appreciate everyone's support, so we want to make sure we have some cool things for y'all to get in return.

The Disney Duet is on the list this year, but it's at a higher milestone. ;) (ALSO I AM ALREADY NERVOUS ABOUT THAT! Haha.)
    marketing.gif
  • !Extralife
    !lava
    !windmill
    did i win yet?

Haha. I see you've watched last year's stream. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

We'll have to see if these commands show up again. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    marketing.gif
  • pyrealpyreal Member, Warrior of Old
    edited November 2021
    Maggie, Steven, Kyle, McP, Kilted-ginger, Alex, OtherDude, Chancellor, and BigPauldronsGuy..

Thank you!

It was really fun joining y'all for the games of Pathfinder and shenanigans, and all for a good cause!
    Inspires me to start my own Board Game night.

Thanks again,
    PyrealRabbit
  • RepkarRepkar Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited November 2021
    Please make this an error page background hahaa!

https://clips.twitch.tv/AcceptableRespectfulHornetMVGame-hNLhJAfnmX4aMoLT

Great stream! <3